Nonja121 Feedback

Just made a purchase from @nonja121 Everything went perfect! Fast Shipping, great packaging and everything was exactly as described if not better. Also he threw in an extra yoyo, strings, decals and even some candy! :star_struck: :+1::+1::+1:

Very Happy with my Purchase! Thank you again!

13 Likes

Thanks!!! Glad you got it fine. The Al Dream is a b-grade but it plays fine; I liked it enough that I bought an A-grade for the pretties and thought the b-grade might see more love with its Ti sibling.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not sure what a nonja is, but the 121st one, @nonja121 himself is a great guy to buy yoyos from. Super smooth transaction, fast shipping, better than described, packed securely and everything else you want when buying spinning metal things from strangers on the internet.

I love my new to me cascade. Thanks again!

5 Likes

Glad the Cascade got a loving home! I didn’t give it the love it deserved.

Haha it’s short for “non-ninja.” Nonja Samurain’t. Felt it was an apt description of myself.

4 Likes

Great trade with Nonja! He’s extremely friendly, polite, and everything was just as he described. He’s a gentleman and a scholar.

4 Likes

Just completed a great deal with @nonja121
Super guy to deal with! Shipped fast, packaged perfectly and exactly as described.
I would for sure buy from again, thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!!! Glad it got there safely. Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh crap I never said thanks for the feedback!!! Happy everything got to you safely; thanks again!!!

1 Like

Just completed the most fantastic trade with Nonja121…double item trade was smooth on time with no issues at all! Cool dude! Communicates thru-out process…very trusted!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, Rock!!! Hope you enjoy the Hummingbird and Pioneer :grin:

1 Like

Got my end of a trade with Nonja121 yesterday. Certainly no ninja, but definitely a solid trader. 10/10 would deal again.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: hope you enjoy them!!!

1 Like

Just acquired a sugar glider from @nonja121 and it was the best purchase I have made in months. Not only did he constantly communicate but when he couldn’t ship out the day he said he included some amazing goodies. Top notch guy, highly recommended.

2 Likes

Aww, thanks!!! Hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

I fell asleep and left him hanging in the middle of trade negotiations but he never even mentioned it. I received my throw from him yesterday and this morning it played a role in one of my most memorable yo-yo experiences ever. I like @nonja121 quite a bit, and you will too.

2 Likes

Bahaha I think I wandered to bed too so I didn’t even notice :slight_smile:. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Purchased from @nonja121 and I would definitely buy from him again. Very thorough and secure packaging. The yoyo was as described. Communication on point. Solid dude!

2 Likes

Yay, I’m happy it arrived safe and sound! Thanks for buying that and paying for my Ridgeback Fire Devil :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@nonja121 is an amazing trader. Everything he sold me was exactly as described, he threw tested everything to let me know the condition before the sale was finalized and even offered up another throw for sale (which I’m very glad I took him up on).

Excellent trader, would love to do business with again, wish I had bought more.

edit: oh, he also packed everything extremely well.

3 Likes

Thanks!!!’ So glad they got to you safely and that you’re happy with everything :slight_smile:

3 Likes