Nonja121 Feedback

Had an awesome mail day thanks to @nonja121 everything came as described, threw in extras, bearings, and stickers. Wouldnt hesitate to do business with again!:ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: thanks for the feedback!!! Hope you show those throws more love than I did.

2 Likes

I just had a super duper successful trade with @nonja121 and it went off without a hitch! Absolutely perfect trade! I wouldn’t hesitate to trade or buy from nonja121 again. This is how it’s done!

Thanks a ton!

1 Like

Thanks!!! Will def be keeping an eye out for any of your future listings as well :blush:

I bought a bundle deal from nonja121. top notch, Fantastic seller, great deals and fast shipping. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like

Thanks, Doug!!!

Smooth purchase from @nonja121. Quick shipping and the yoyo was delivered safe and secure. Great guy to deal with.

1 Like

Thanks, Paul! Pleasure doing business with you :slight_smile:

Once again, Nonja is one of the best people out there to trade with - a pleasure every time!

1 Like

Bought a Metal Replay off of Nonja121. The yoyo was as described, packed securely and shipped fast. Would love to do business with again.

1 Like

Thanks @Nocompromise and @mechagodzilla!!! HMU if anything else I post up catches your eyes!

1 Like

Received a trade from @nonja121 today and am super thrilled. He hasn’t even tried to guilt me yet for having to put our trade on hold for a week and then still missing my shipping out of my half by a day. Patient, fast, friendly. The dude rules.

2 Likes

Haha always happy to do business with you! Thanks for the feedback; happy you’re feeling better :slight_smile:

I Bought a OneDrop Gradient form @nonja121
And let me tell you he is the best person I have ever dealt with online period.

He is very friendly to talk to, he sent the YOYO out very quickly and he was incredibly helpful when the post office lost the package.
He kept an eye on the tracking and contacted the post office himself when the tracking sat idle for several days. When they told us that the package was probably lost, he issued me a refund right away. I told him that I wouldn’t mind waiting until we filed a claim with the post office for insurance but he went ahead and refunded me the full amount anyway.

This afternoon out of the blue the tracking information showed that the package had been delivered. I hadn’t even checked until a got a message from @nonja121 telling me about the new tracking information.

@nonja121 is an amazing person to do business with, don’t hesitate to buy or trade with him.

Thank you again @nonja121 for being so awesome thought this process.

PS: the Gradient plays awesome.

3 Likes

Sorry for all the drama with USPS but I’m so glad it got to you! Thanks for all your understanding and patience @1971_C10!

3 Likes

Wow! That’s some great customer service.

2 Likes

I just completed a transaction with Nonja and couldn’t be happier with the friendly and excellent communication plus the fast shipping. This guy is awesome and I wouldn’t hesitate to work with him again. Thanks again dude

2 Likes

Glad everything got to you with no issues!!!

My transaction with nonja was exactly as described and shipped fast, would do again!

1 Like

:heart: thanks!!! Hope you enjoy!!!