Nonja121 Feedback

I just bought from @nonja121 and couldn’t have had a smoother purchasing experience. Don’t hesitate to do business with him!

1 Like

Thanks man! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Super awesome experience dealing with @nonja121. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Thanks!!! Super glad that it got to you safely and quickly. Enjoy!

trade went easy and arrived quickly

1 Like

Yoyo was shipped quickly and arrived safely. Threw in a box/pouch as well. He reached out a couple of times to make sure everything was ok and that I was satisfied with the transaction. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Thanks @Flyinghippo and @sparhawk for the feedback! Hope you enjoy the throws :slightly_smiling_face:

Incredibly fast, great to deal with.
10/10

1 Like

Purchased a throw from @nonja121and everything went great. Packaged well and shipping was extremely fast. Great transaction. Would definitely do business with them again.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @gregoryfromearth and @BWright! Awesome doing business with you guys; hope those throws get more love from you than I gave them!

I just received my yoyo from @nonja121 and it was shipped promptly, arrived safely and was exactly as described. He was true to his word, provided good pictures and stayed in touch the entire process.

This was above and beyond your typical transaction in terms of "customer service " and would gladly purchase from him again. If you are on the fence about doing business with “nonja 121”, or are looking for a rep check on him. Rest assured, you are in good hands.

1 Like

Thanks so much!! Glad it got there safe!

I recently got a package from @nonja121
It was a great deal, and they shipped promptly. Yoyos came just as described. I would definitely do business with them again.

1 Like

Just got my yoyo today and it was even better than described! Definitely easy to work with, shipped quick and came with plenty of extras. Don’t hesitate to buy from @nonja121 :grin:

1 Like

Just completed a transaction with @nonja121, and I couldn’t be happier. He was very transparent about the whole process, from payment to shipping.

1 Like

Just bought a throw from @nonja121 ,first off I wanna say, when I messaged him he had already sold the throw I wanted before I was able to contact him, but he asked what else I was looking for cuz he had other unlisted stuff. He ended up giving me the opportunity to buy another throw I wanted just as much, and was cool enough to hold it for me until I got paid. It hasn’t made it to me yet because I just bought it tonight but, he sent me tons of pics of the yoyo, offered me a whole list of others to pick more from, and has been very cool all around! Couldn’t ask for a better seller/trader! He keeps his throws in great condition, therefore your guaranteed to get a good piece if it’s from his collection. If you read this and get the chance to buy from him, jump on it, you won’t regret it. As I had already said I haven’t received my package yet, so once I do I’ll update with what I’m sure will be more good feedback!

Thanks again @nonja121!

1 Like

Thanks so much, and thanks for your patience with me mailing on Saturday!

@nonja121 Just made a purchase from him. The yoyo was as described, fast shipping w/ tracking picture sent. He even threw me a bonus throw. Hands down a stand up guy in my book. I would do business again for sure

1 Like

Just bought another yoyo from @nonja121. This is the second deal we’ve done, again no complaints. Transaction was quick and simple. Shipped out quickly and packaged well. Yoyo arrived in great condition. Hope to do business with him again soon. Thanks again!

1 Like

Bought from @nonja121, everything went perfect! Included some extra fancy string and packed very securely, kept me updated without me even asking. 5 stars :ok_hand:

1 Like