Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Where do you brew?

1 Like

Texas Sake Company in Austin. Sake is definitely a niche drink but always fun to teach people more about in when they come to our taproom. Were 1 of only 16 sake breweries in the US so that always feels cool and exclusive

10 Likes

Awesome. Sake is a mystery to me. Next time I’m in Austin, I’ll look it up. I used to go pretty regularly for Fun Fun Fun and other small fests before covid. I like that your resume (probably like most of ours) reads like an SNL caricature: Sake brewer and yoyo enthusiast.

6 Likes

Im content to always and forever be a weirdo lol

7 Likes

Same :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Keep Austin Weird.

4 Likes

Black Friday? I’m just going to Play Simply on broken in [kot-n]

22 Likes

What trick should I try to learn today?

3 Likes

“Da Colby Jack Whip” by @drewtetz

10 Likes

Dang. I’ll try, :joy:. From the look on his face it seems even @drewtetz doesn’t land this most of the time :grimacing:.

4 Likes

3D printed fixie with newly completed lego bonsai.

21 Likes

Happy Friday!
Recently snagged this original 50s Butterfly in beautiful red sparkle. Response is a bit rough but hopfully will be able to smooth it out. Other than that just a fun old school throw really comfortable in the hand

21 Likes

50s butterflies are just so nice.

6 Likes

Here are some easy ones!

9 Likes

Black Friday, white fixed axle

15 Likes

Black Friday with a bit of fixie freehand

24 Likes

Beast mode.

2 Likes

Exercising an old friend…

16 Likes

Today, I play simply, and simply play with this No Jive

18 Likes

Training wheels off, a one piece Swedish Elfverson (also known as Kalmar Trissan) approved by Bob Rule in this mid seventies variant, marketed by Festival as the Big Zapper.

21 Likes