Fixed Axle Friday Throws

13 Likes

Does this mean there will be a TMBR drop on yye? I assume TMBR drops are similar to G2 blood baths…

4 Likes

Yeah the eH drops are here on YYE. There looks to be a fair amount this year in several wood options, they usually last at least a couple of hours. The ReHnbows and The eHknowns sold out quick, but there were two runs.

3 Likes

Made her a matchy matchy string how do you like that @Glenacius_K? Sorry the color in the photo is bad.

11 Likes

Been going through some videos. Just saw this for the first time and I really enjoy it.

Working out “bounce house”.

9 Likes

@drewtetz is such a master, so far out ahead. Always amazing.

5 Likes

That doesn’t even seem possible. Holy cow!

4 Likes

There’s nothing like a No Jive that is hitting on all cylinders. Playing Simply today…

16 Likes

How do you feel about differences between a BC 3-in-1 and an SF 3-in-1? Haven’t played with a BC version yet, but I do have one of their new school Woodies and have extrapolated from that

1 Like

SpinWorthy KNack

11 Likes

Spinworthy Boon.

17 Likes

I “wood” like that, both yoyo and coffee.

5 Likes

Well played

3 Likes

For me they all just have their own personalities. I enjoy them all for their subtle differences in shape, weights, finishes and then you have all the special Mandala editions. Almost 40 years of YoYo history can be discovered through the life of the No Jives, that’s probably why they have their own dedicated appreciation thread.

For me when it comes to play its not the Yo-Yo its the player.

5 Likes

I am down with that. I was just curious about your perceptions re: differences in feel rather than better or worse

2 Likes

MerreH Christmas on this Fixed Axle Friday;

TMBR PockeHt

17 Likes

Merry Christmas mate! How does it play?

4 Likes

Merry Fixed Friday Xmas.

17 Likes

The PockeHt plays great as to be expected. The Maple is 51 grams and palys a little heavier then I was expecting, so I bet the SpectraPlys will play just as good filling in the weight gap between the 42 gram Cherry. Still on my first string and I’m using Type-8 YYE Cotton, but its hard to beat a fresh TMBR.

7 Likes

I think i hit Makin Da Zines correctly. Very cool. Very productive Friday. :blush:

15 Likes