Fixed Axle Friday Throws

What is that?

1 Like

Hildy bros azalea and also a loon (not sure on the specific type though)

3 Likes

Happy Friday!

12 Likes

Threw this for about 5 seconds.

17 Likes

It maybe Black Friday and there is currently no white room at Ski Purgatory but that doesn’t stop me from playing some of my winter favorites, Tom Kuhn No Jive Purgatory 2 Dark. #NoFilter #FixedAxleFriday

15 Likes

Yep, and swap hands when the throw hand gets cold.

1 Like

The Star Wars franchise is legendary and the list of licensed products these days are endless. Yomega is the licensed Yo-Yo provider these days and there are a multiple characters on what is being labeled as the Wing-Shaped Performance Yo-Yo. If you feel the new generation of Butterflys are to light, these are a little heaftier coming in at 52 grams. I picked up this Boba Fett for under $3 and its surprisingly a nice player and the starburst is also a bit less aggressive compared to the current Butterfly allowing for some more spin kick on throws and regens. For Fixed Axle Friday may the Force be with you.

17 Likes

Nice choice for today <3

3 Likes

Those Alpha Wings are great!

2 Likes

SpinWorthy on the job.

12 Likes

Stoked, but mainly just humbled to get to throw this yet again this Friday, as Colin wraps up the run and ships it across the country. So lucky to have been encouraged to throw fixed from players I looked up to. So lucky to have had Steve Buffel’s support when, as his sponsored player, I told him I wanted to throw a wood yoyo for a year. So lucky to have had Andre decide that the yo-yo was worth sharing on a larger scale (year after year). So lucky to have had the support of friends in the community (as well as people I don’t know at all) who decided the time was right to reinvent 0a and to support this strange boutique signature yoyo. And so unbelievably lucky that Colin jumped in with both feet and threw his craftsmanship and creativity into making all of these variations over the years which have still retained the spirit of the one we made for laughs in SPYY Steve’s garage almost a decade ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIZN4BmhUwE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIZBnmbpgoF/

Filled with gratitude. Once again. I think you’ll like this one. <3

10 Likes

Looks like it has a narrower profile than past models (which I think is great). I always liked TMBR’s Fremont which has a narrower width.

What a fantastic and clean looking yoyo.

6 Likes

Much. We are calling this version the “PockeHt” lol.

6 Likes

Happy Friday

14 Likes

Finally also part of the club from 5A to 0A.
Shout out to @Glenacius_K for making these beauties.
And thanks to @FourCorner for hooking me up.

11 Likes

Danm!!! Beautiful photo, it is as if the piece returned to its creation.

5 Likes

A delicious espresso and an early Spinworthy

11 Likes

TMBR Ash eHTEEN

12 Likes

Me too!

This pick was from last weekend though.

11 Likes

Got to give the other EHs some reps before the PockeHts drop you know.

5 Likes