Black Friday Sale at YOYOEXPERT is HERE!

It only happens once a year. Black Friday is NOW!

This is the BIGGEST sale of the year for us and the best time to get your hands on that throw you were thinking about at a great discount! (Or better yet get that special someone something they really want for the holidays!) We promise everyone loves a yoyo for the holidays. :wink:
They could use a starter set don’t you think?!

We are excited to offer up to 20% off this Black Friday! It all depends on how much you spend.
At $50 unlock 10% off
at $100 unlock 15% off
and at $150 unlock the full 20% off!

The sale runs until Saturday night (11/28/20) at 11:59 PM EST (8:59 PM PST).

And don’t forget - FREE shipping too!

Shop Black Friday now!

8 Likes

Took this opportunity to finally pick up my first 66%, and some other throws I’ve been eyeing for a while now. Thanks Andre, and happy Thanksgiving!

3 Likes

Made my first ever yoyo order as well. Decided to go hard and get a variety of yo-yos, including a responsive Whip to start with. Such great value!

5 Likes

Awesome :smiley: Which yos did you pick up?

1 Like

No mystery box this year?

2 Likes

I went a bit crazy, lol. I got A YYF Monster Edge, YoyoFriends Raytracer, RCS Show Pony, YYR Futura, Good Life Yoyo Valley, and a YYF Whip to learn responsive tricks with, plus a lot of string, lube, etc. Going to have a good Birthday this year :blush:.

10 Likes

haha way cool! I love when people spoil themselves!! :smiley: You’ve got SO much fun headed your way!! Good for you! :smiley:

4 Likes

Still finalizing details and don’t have an exact date yet, but expecting to release one in December this year!

7 Likes

Picked up some long-time wants with 2 mins left on Black Friday :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have some good news and some bad news for you…

The bad news is that there was no need to rush because the sale continues through Saturday.

However, the good news is you can still go back for more!!!

2 Likes

Oh I know, it just wouldn’t have felt right doing my Black Friday shopping on Saturday lmao… would’ve bugged me

1 Like

Black Friday is a week-long affair for many retailers. I don’t think it has referred to only Friday for many years now.

1 Like