Black Friday 2021 Sale at YOYOEXPERT is HERE!

It only happens once a year. Black Friday 2021 is NOW!

This is the BIGGEST sale of the year for us and the best time to get your hands on that throw you were thinking about at a great discount! (Or better yet get that special someone something they really want for the holidays!)

We are excited to offer up to 20% off this Black Friday! It all depends on how much you spend.
At $50 unlock 10% off
at $100 unlock 15% off
and at $150 unlock the full 20% off!

The sale runs until Saturday night (11/27/21) at 11:59 PM EST (8:59 PM PST).

And don’t forget - FREE shipping too!

Shop Black Friday now!

15 Likes

Is this discount live? Get through shipping and payment section with complete order option, but no visible discount yet.

4 Likes

Same here, unless certain items are excluded?

3 Likes

Should work now! :innocent:

5 Likes

Can confirm, works perfect. Thanks! :grin:

3 Likes

It has been many months since I’ve purchased a yoyo for myself…but I’ve been eyeing that green with blue rims Nostalgia now for a long while.
This sale finally had me sold on it! :smiley:

11 Likes

Love that green Wedge! I’ve been playing it all weekend. At the park yesterday a kid came up and asked me if I could do DNA. I wish I’d remembered what that was because I would have tried (and failed). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dang it :rage:

Why do ya’ll have to be so fast at shipping! >:(

This is suppose to be a Santa present for myself.

Now just how in the heck am I suppose to go 3 whole freaking weeks without opening and playing with these toys!

/is mad

9 Likes

Btw, good choice with the nostalgia. Its not very nostalgic if that’s what your going for, but it’s one of the best performance grade throws in my personal experience. Great choice

3 Likes

Nice to hear :smiley:

lol how goofy is it that I pretty much only want it because I love the way it looks? :smiley:

Also with this and the wedge I’ll be at 64 green yoyos and counting! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Oh, oh; it worked! For some reason going through the regular check out instead of using the PayPal checkout it applied the discount! Hooray!

4 Likes

Yeah. I do usually leave it on a but longer for that reason! :blush:

3 Likes

Totally made my day! Thanks so much!

1 Like

/sigh A day early even! >:( /is hecka mad!

Is it Christmas yet!?!

4 Likes

P.S.
@AndreBoulay @YoYoExpertGarrett

Thank you for the 2 day shipping guys <3 Freaking love YYE!

3 Likes