Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Been playing this 2014 eH this week that I pick up on the YYEF BST from @quinton, a definite player

14 Likes

Today’s throw is this No Jive, and today’s coffee is this Espresso Workshop#47 from Sweet Maria’s.

12 Likes

SpinWorthy in the house.

And out!!!

10 Likes

Meaningful because the blue one was personally engraved by an authentic Duncan demonstrator, and the black yoyo I can’t remember who engraved it, (yoyoing.com era) but I’m still very appreciative. Thank Yo.

13 Likes

Personal favorite right there!

1 Like

It’s been a while since I threw my walnut No Jive. It’s still wonderful.

15 Likes

eHKNOWN Spectra V2 and scary Red 100% Duncan Cotton from an assorted blister string pack.

17 Likes

Is this the same astroyama that painted freehands like 10 years ago?

Coming soon to a #fixedaxlefriday near you…

19 Likes
5 Likes

I would highly recommend the padauk one I am loving mine it has just the right feel.

3 Likes

SpinWorthy on the job.

13 Likes

Here’s an early version of the Cavemen Go.

12 Likes

Last Saturday night’s drop got here last night, enough time to break in and season up a 100% cotton string for #FixedAxleFriday . The @vegabomb Cavemen Go, I opted for a Padauk in one of the larger diameter heavier offerings, coming in at 57mm and 51.7grams. This is definitely presented for a more mature sophisticated audience and has a sense of being Barrel Aged thats to be enjoyed in sips and not gulps. Still getting the feel for this one, but off the bat it has a lot of spin and I can see myself getting to join that elusive Fixed Axle Spirt Bomb Club with this artisinel throw.

16 Likes

Today,Spinworthy:

KNack :+1:t2: & :hedgehog::ok_hand:t2: !

12 Likes

TMBR Irving

11 Likes

This Friday if you suffer form Triskaidekaphobia pumping wood has been proven to relieve anxiety. This is one of my preferred Imperial shapes approved to be called a Yo-Yo in Canada. Commissioned by Canada Games but made in Sweden out of one solid piece of wood by Elfverson or some times known as Kalmar Trissan. This particular one weights in a little heavier at 56 grams, than other Elfverson solids I have, which makes it play slow and smooth, really fun 0A player and the tight gap and response allows for aggressive pumps mid string.

16 Likes

Friday is here again, today I grabbed some fresh Type-8 YYE cotton and the 2020 TMBR Freemont. Throwing some Insta-Buckets

10 Likes

I have all kinds of responsives and nothing feels better than a wood plus I can throw with one hand and keep my other hand in my pocket when I am outside in the cold.

13 Likes

This has been a favorite of mine for awhile.

12 Likes