New fixed Axle release from vegabomb - Cavemen GO!

Cavemen Go is a new release coming from one of our friends on the YYE forums! L.J. Hurley, aka @vegabomb aka “your favorite mod” here on the forums, makes some beautiful hand-turned fixed axle yoyos and we are excited to finally have them available here on YoYoExpert!

L.J. has been refining the Cavemen Go design to find the perfect balance of aesthetics and performance. With high walls and a balanced weight distribution, these fixed axle throws are perfect for stalls and have plenty of spin power to please any modern responsive enthusiast. They are made from a variety of different woods and each one is fitted with a Gaboon Ebony axle for added durability and long lasting reliable response.

Attention to detail is everything with hand crafted items. You’ll find each Cavemen Go yoyo engraved with a number and packaged with a matching wooden tag listing the exact specs of that specific yoyo.

Since Cavemen Go are turned by hand the weight and specs will vary slightly (ranges listed in specs) - If you have a desired weight range please let us know in your order notes and we will do our best to accommodate with the stock we have left! Also note the Bloodwood and Gaboon Ebony versions are undersized models due to the density of the wood. Same great shape in a pocket friendly form!

Releasing Saturday 10/31 @ 8PM EDT.

21 Likes

Noice!!

9 Likes

Honestly still surprised how much I enjoyed the smaller ones, really nice work @vegabomb!

6 Likes

I love the one I bought from him before, excellent craftsmanship.

4 Likes

Thanks folks. :slight_smile:

Gotta be honest I’m pretty excited. I really like turning yoyos and hope you all like them too.

11 Likes

An @vegabomb made purpleheart yo-yo is an easy pickup.

4 Likes

Beautiful work @vegabomb

4 Likes

I’ve got the one with the black stripe.
Totally gnarly.

3 Likes

This yoyo will be given away to one purchaser of a Cavemen Go yoyo. Purple Heart with a Padauk band. It’ll be a random drawing. Details soon. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Copped a Padauk :+1:

3 Likes

So many thanks to the folks that bought one of my yoyos. Very humbling. When the last ones sell (there are 5 Padauk left as of this writing) I’m going to use a random number generator and pick a winning number. Winner receives the yoyo pictured a couple posts above.

9 Likes

Hey Vega, just in case I win, please just pass it along to the next brother.
Love your stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks @Grendel. :slight_smile:

For the sake of clarity the drawing is for the numbered yoyos sold by YoYoExpert. My prior post may have left some confusion.

If there are still yoyos left as of this Sunday Nov. 8th at 6:00 PM EST I’ll do the drawing with just the numbers that sold to that point.

Thanks again all!

4 Likes

There one left. Drawing at 6:00!

6 Likes

And the winner is…

#27!

If you purchased Cavemen Go #27 please post a pic here of the yoyo and the spec card showing the number. I’ll get your info and get #34 off to you.

Thanks for playing. :slight_smile:

Edit- Still looking for #27. I know it’s one of the ebony’s.

5 Likes

The winner has contacted us - but doesn’t have a forum account apparently! :man_shrugging:

However they are extremely excited! I’ll send you info @vegabomb!

7 Likes