Fixed Axle Friday Throws

eh

16 Likes

CaveMan Go

7 Likes

18 Likes

I’ve been throwing the Turner and Fremont 2020, both by TMBR.

14 Likes

How do you like the response groove?.

4 Likes

I’m loving it! Stalls are more reliable, and the response is perfect.

4 Likes

Response groove?

1 Like

9 Likes

That helps the response? I tried that quite a while ago and found it had a negative impact on the response. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ve played both of these the 2020 Turner and Freemont. It does lock stalls, but I’ve also have had some snags. It definitely helps with new strings.

4 Likes

Latest proto is just perfect and it’s all I’ve wanted to throw. :raised_hands:t3:

18 Likes

Looks great! Can’t wait to get one.

2 Likes

Well…it’s very cool you use magic for these tricks but you should be more up front about it…

8 Likes

Those are some bangers @edhaponik!

:fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

@edhaponik is Smoooooooooth.

3 Likes

KNack time!

13 Likes

It arrived this morning and I’ve been playing it all day. Really enjoying this Cavemen Go throw. Nice weight and comfy shape too, plus it looks fantastic with the contrasting woods.

Nice one @vegabomb!

14 Likes

Noticed this Friday that Dave Hall @yoyodave42 has a Pine River Valley TK Wood Rocks up on the auction site. I just happened to be up on the Pine River Valley this morning so I grabbed my Tom Kuhn Pine River Valley Dark. While by the river I caught a quick clip, here is a simple but fun Coin Flip variation. Start with a Bottom Mount Stall, do a little Kendama leg squat, catch on your fist do a Coin Flip and catch the regen with a Lunar Stall.

12 Likes

Enjoying some variety on my desk today.

15 Likes

Very nice indeed.

2 Likes