Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Been playing a lot of Bearing Blanks this week. Testing out the @YoYoExpertGarrett A bearing blank in a Luftverk Daytona SB Highwall, but looking forward to getting back on some wood with a TMBR SpectraPly Yin YeHng and some Zipline [kot-n]

13 Likes

I haven’t experimented with the A blanks as much as the C, but I tried them out on a few Duncan plastics. Speed Beetle felt good with it.

3 Likes

Me regretting not grabbing the Butterfly this morning. So close…

13 Likes

ehKnown and Sandcastles this Friday.

15 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

Copped this guy after yeeeeeears of searching!

18 Likes

You get Lunar Landing yet? So satisfying…

1 Like

I just started landing lunar landing on occasion… very satisfying indeed!

Shabbat Shalom yall :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Still haven’t even got shoot the moon down! Once I pull off a lunar landing I will feel invincible I’m sure.

3 Likes

Keep your movements small when doing the “shoot” part. Let the yoyo come very close to your hand then give a little flick up with finger and wrist. Avoid big arm movements. You got this!

3 Likes

Once you’ve got Lunar down cold try a punch regen instead of shoot the moon and let the yoyo swing behind you and up above you and finish with a Lunar Landing! I think Ed demonstrates this in his tutorials on YYE. You’ll feel like a hero when you land it!

4 Likes

13 Likes

My well loved Ricochet with the wood half spec bearing blank from @YoYoExpertGarrett. Crazy fun to shoot the moon using titanium

10 Likes

Honestly love throwing wood!

9 Likes

Or Lunar 2.0 from “Shoot the Moon Down Under” which is legit one of the toughest stalls ever.

11 Likes

Thanks for continually giving us all yoyo inspiration Ed! Your style transcends the hobby and appears to me to be a reflection of a life well lived.
:pray:

8 Likes

Damn right. I think it would take me another year of practice to land that.

3 Likes

Well that’s quite a thing to read. Sincere thanks, brother. All we can do is try, right? And in yo-yo, everyone stands on each others’ shoulders and takes inspiration from each other, so anything I do or get credit for is due to all I’ve received from the collective! :pray:

8 Likes

ONE IS ALL and ALL IS ONE

4 Likes