Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Now that I’m back at work, I actually have the space to learn Shoot the Moon due to the ridiculously high ceilings. I’ve done it a few times! The fixie journey begins/continues!

12 Likes

Do you mean it’s tapered? Just a small drop in each hole.

1 Like

ok awesome!

9 Likes

Friday breakfast lovely way to end the week!

7 Likes

Love this oak/bubinga custom from Colin.

13 Likes

Great photo and subject! Looks similar to the earlier eh’s in shape.

3 Likes

Does anyone else prefer the older eh shape? I got an ehknown last year and wasn’t that big of a fan at least compared to the 2014 and 2015 version’s.

2 Likes

The earlier eh’s feel heavier and I can get more spin time with them and I do think I prefer the shape. I find the newer versions are more forgiving on stalls and the ehKnown looks the bees knees. I’d love to try an oak 20ehteen for the extra weight.

3 Likes

So much talk last week about gluing axles, it reminded me I have a few to repair. Did this one last Saturday with a Gorilla Glue Pen and have been playing it all week and it’s holding up strong even as an EDC. This is a 2016 Duncan reproduction of the original 1958 wooden Butterfly. The AL Butterfly shares alot of the same profile design relative to the current plastic production Butterfly. For the @EOS44 question What would you choose? it’s a lot of fun to shred a similar yoyo from 1958 with today’s modern responsive tricks. The Old Dog is reincarnated if you believe in such things. Throw Duncan @bjardin

12 Likes

I really love that classic wooden butterfly replica.

2 Likes

All day with my walnut wood Urchin :):ok_hand:

11 Likes

i thought it was one piece of wood and you were carving it… i was very impressed. :joy:

1 Like

Good Fixed Friday Morning

9 Likes

TMBR Carlson CS White Oak and some fresh Zipline [kot-n].

10 Likes

That Carlson is a fine looking yoyo. I mean, its no Spinworthy Button, but still a fine yoyo indeed (just joking).

7 Likes

Morning wood.

SpinWorthy KNack

10 Likes

9 Likes

My old dark gem,(yo2 active people:)

10 Likes

Dug this thing out…rubber rims and all

7 Likes