Fixed Axle Friday Throws

This week here on the forums there was talk about yoyo envy and over the last few Fridays there have been some really nice yoyos shared within this thread. Since next friday will be kicking off Fixed Axle February I thought I would share one of my all time favorites and the one yoyo that has been a constant in my life. The one and only Duncan Butterfly. Everyone knows the Butterfly and everyone should have one in their collection as it is the most affordable and accessible yoyos to get your hands on. If you don’t have one go down to the local convenience store and there should be a few in the toy aisle. Lately I’ve been gravitating to my blue one weighing in around 51 grams and laced up with slick 6 which last for awhile, my green one from the early 2000s weights in at a light 45 grams. Its been considered a beginner throw by some, but to really shred them you need some serious skill. I think that’s why I find them so much fun as it keeps me honest, when you can rip through tricks and combos on a Butterfly you got it down. Show off your well loved Butterflys and happy Fixed Axle Friday.
20190125_043811 20190125_043910
On the shelf of my local corner store
20190122_153346

14 Likes