Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Woop woop I just landed my first kickflip! This is quite exciting for me to a not inconsiderable degree!

8 Likes

Keepin’ it classy.

5 Likes

I need to contribute here more. This is my most fancy fixed axle throw and is strung up with a Zipline cotton string which is utterly amazing!

9 Likes

Finishing up my Fixed Axle February 2020 submission. Now I can get back to kick’n back and just jamming, I’ve been enjoying this TMBR Sullivan all week.

7 Likes

I :yellow_heart: my KNack!

11 Likes

These two are just so heavy and solid and punishing and beautiful and wonderful!

7 Likes

I look forward to trying out the ZipLine cotton strings someday.

2 Likes

My Fixed Axle Friday throw.

5 Likes

Evidently they are labor intensive and not guaranteed to come around too often.

Last Friday of Feburary and my Fixed Axle February 2020 submission is up. First time putting a contest video together, it was a fun challenge. Here was what I was throwing for most of the month, 2019 TMBR Walnut Irving, Duncan Butterfly, Spinworthy Beech KNack and a TMBR Cherry Morrow. Look forward to seeing everyone else’s videos @yomartyo

11 Likes

That Cherry Morrow is hawt! :fire:

2 Likes

Don’t care much for these Duncan Tournament re-issue jobs. I think it’s because of the sharp edge at the rim. Pretty much the same with the YYF legend. Much prefer the smoother rim curve in no-jives.

5 Likes

Swap out the walnut for a purpleheart Irving, and the Butterfly with a Spinworthy Harbinger and you would have my monthly lineup. The Beech KNack and cherry Morrow probably saw the most play.

Anyways, you use pretty long string for 0A. I think I would get tangled if I threw like that.

2 Likes

My workmates today.

6 Likes

YYF Legend Wing and aBlue Butterfly!

2 Likes

11 Likes

On this day, with this yoyo I shall play…

8 Likes

The hoarder in me knows TMBR releases are a special occurence and I better stock up. The collector in me knows there is just enough variant to make them all unique. So of course I have to throw some eHKNOWN v1 and the newly acquired eHKNOWN v2. Slightly different shades of black, different colored caps and the logo size changed. They both weigh about the same +/- 1g, but both are just full of awesomeness.

18 Likes

Enjoying my purple heart Spinworthy Bloodcell today. This one has a larger diameter and is slimmer than the normal ones. It’s also pretty heavy, and has a ton of power on regens. Despite it’s weight, the rounded edges make for a fairly soft catch. It cranks out dumptrucks and kickflips like nobody’s business too. This Bloodcell is awesome!

16 Likes

SpectrPly KNack.

21 Likes