Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Beautiful photos as always.

2 Likes

I’m still not putting this thing down. And not just Fridays. It has been in my grouch pouch since it arrived.

9 Likes

@Exmime snap!IMG_20190927_170546 Having a load of fun with the ehKnown today! I’ve been throwing outside inbetween showers so I can have enough space to shoot the moon!

Beautiful looking throw and I consider it the best version of the rimmed eh to date. I walked the dog for my 3 year olds amusement on my oak floor and it only left the tiniest of scratches.IMG_20190927_170640
Probably going to be my regular fixie for the foreseeable future.

Only downside is that it doesn’t fit very well in my yoyo holster!

10 Likes

DSC05638

7 Likes

Black string looks super classy on that SW!

2 Likes

where can i purchase an SW?

1 Like

Spinworthy throws are made-to-order by @Glenacius_K himself! Just shoot him a DM and he’ll give you more info. You can also look through the post below for prices. The one here is a Skinflint. Mine came in at about 56g and is probably the best $35 I’ve spent in recent memory.

Right?! I like it a lot, but it will NOT film well.

5 Likes

thanks bro!

1 Like

i have a dog walker today, because i like walking the dog dammit!!! i wouldn’t walk an actual dog though… too much poo…

6 Likes

This has been my dynamic duo today, although I’ve been throwing the Apollo all week. The Alleycat just showed up this afternoon, and it is FUN.

9 Likes

i love the alleycat, it is a fun fun yoyo by all means man

2 Likes

The Alleycat feels amazing for 0a, but it really surprised me how good the it handles regular 1a play, too.

1 Like

Throwing my eH in honor of my morale support sponsor @edhaponik.
#distessedstrings

10 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try an eh, but it’s very unlikely I ever will.

1 Like

I have the maple and ash versions. They are both fantastic.

3 Likes

I have no doubt!

1 Like

why so?

1 Like

I either don’t have the money at the time or can’t get in fast enough to buy one.

I suppose I could just make something for Collin and trade with him directly. He may make me one.

3 Likes

pm’n

2 Likes

Throwing an early Spinworthy today

9 Likes