Spinworthy Catalogue with Prices Updated

Hi everyone. Here is a current catalogue of Spinworthy wooden yoyos including prices shipped to the US.

Here are the available woods.

Standard woods (no additional cost):

• sugar maple
  • white oak
  • merbau
  • spotted gum
  • jarrah
  • karri
  • hickory

Exotics (additional costs)

• purpleheart
  • wenge
  • tea tree
  • tiger oak
  • sheoak
    Please reference [The Wood Database] (https://www.wood-database.com/) for images and info for most of these woods.

Prices include economy air shipping with no tracking, but can be upgraded to tracked standard international for an additional $5.

Orders of two or more yoyos are automatically upgraded to standard international shipping.

The Harbinger (V 3.5)

The latest version of the flagship Spinworthy model. It had a slightly larger diameter than the average fixed axle yoyo so it has plenty of spin power as well as excellent, reliable response. Will do it all and do it well. $50 USD shipped for standards and $60 USD for exotics.

Approx specs:
Diameter: 58.5mm
Width: 33mm
Gap: 2.3mm
Weight (choice dependent) 48- 71g

The Boon

Smaller and a little more curvy than the Harbinger with a slightly wider gap. The Boon was created for comfort and performance. The catch zone is a hair more open than the Harbinger’s making it slightly more forgiving with not-so-perfect regenerations. The lighter woods create an extremely comfortable stall play yoyo while the heavier woods also give longer spins (still great stall players). $50 USD shipped for standards and $60 USD for exotics.

Approx specs:

Diameter: 56.5mm
Width 33mm
Gap: 2.6mm
Weight (choice dependent) 46g - 64g.

The Skinflint

My budget offering. With a few shortcuts and sourcing of affordable materials, these are able to be made inexpensively and quickly. They only come in one wood; merbau and the weight can vary greatly and cannot be specified. Yours may weigh anywhere between 58-70g. Consider it a lucky dip! Although they are made cheaply, they still pack some good performance. Only $35 USD shipped to the US.

Approx specs:

Diameter: 57mm
Width: 32.5mm
Weight 55g - 71g

The Ballsy

As the name suggest, this one packs some serious scrotal fortitude. It’s big, wide and gives decently long spins. It was made as a yoyo to give players greater success at longer string on a fixed axle. It also performs really nicely for flipping and varial tricks. The slight ‘ogee’ style shape means less friction of the string against the walls. It’s a very comfortable, curvy design. $60 shipped for standards and $65 shipped for exotics. (Pictured on the far left in pictures).

Approx specs:

Diameter: 60mm
Width: 38.5mm
Weight (choice dependent) 62- 74g

Burley

This undersized fixed axle yoyo is made from gidgee; one of the very hardest woods in the world. It plays pretty well for its size. The wood is very expensive. $70 shipped.

Approx specs:

Diameter: 45mm
Width: 30mm
Gap: 2.3mm
Weigh: 56g.

Unresponsive Yoyos

Stout

A wide, small diameter POM yoyo. Comfortable, speedy and floaty. The step out from the response lowers string friction. A nice performer.

Approx specs:

Diameter: 53mm
Gap: 4.3mm
Width: 46mm
Weight: 64.5g

The Scone

Medium sized, light and floaty organic. Extremely comfortable to play. Not particularly stable, but still capable for general casual play. A personal favourite

Approx specs:
Diameter: 55.5
Width: 43mm
Gap: 4.3mm
Weight: 60g

22 Likes

All beautiful yoyos!!! Ahh if money wasn’t an issue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you’re a Harbinger fan, the new V3.5 Harbinger is my favorite Harbinger yet and worth looking into. Super powerful and comfortable.

5 Likes

This catalog is an excellent idea Glen. Maybe you could add a list of all the exotic wood choices / pricing you have to offer too?

6 Likes

This is a great idea. Now people can see easily a complete catalogue with pricing and info:)

2 Likes

This would be a great idea.

2 Likes

I’ll update my post later, but there’s a lot.

2 Likes

Wow, looking amazing! Nobody else currently in the business is quite doing what you are. Gonna order at least two of these once I get paid from my new job. There are a couple of designs that really interest me more than even Ed’s new yoyo (that I couldnt get).

4 Likes

Thanks a lot!

I figured my yoyos to be less attractive than other brands because they offer take-part models

Inexpensively* Everything about mine says ‘luxury’ to anyone that’s seen it in person.

Nice.

1 Like

Many people prefer non-take-apart or at least want the option!

1 Like

Thanks, mate. I edited my post.

I know I prefer non take-apart designs!

1 Like

The new catalog looks great, very appealing.
I especially like the look of the Burly, also the most expensive.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

how much for the Burley? ya can’t find good wooden fixies nowadays

It’s $70 USD shipped. I wish it could be cheaper but gidgee is an insanely expensive wood.

Do you really think so? There are other great wooden fixed axles out there…

well the only ones in my price range are cheap and woodent last long (get it wood-ent lol)

1 Like

You’d be surprised how long a Legend can last. And just $10!

But also I know first-hand that one of Glen’s Skinflints is worth saving for.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.