Spinworthy Skinflints made to order $35 shipped

This is the Spinworthy Skinflint (as seen in other threads).

I want to sell my yoyos as cheaply as I can, so for a while I’ve been working on perfecting a model to help me do that.

The other problem I’m faced with is that I’m short of time which also makes getting my yoyos made and into thrower’ s hands difficult.

The Skinflint has solved both these problems, and the results are good.

With a body made of durable merbau and an 8mm thick Tasmanian oak axle, the Skinflint focuses on thrift and reliability. It’s a minimalistic model that uses materials that are very readily available and can be purchased in the right thickness and diameters to be able to make then quickly (about half an hour).

The result is a sturdy and reliable yoyo with rock solid throw and return reliability and a satisfying feel. Absolutely perfect for general 0A tricks.

Please note: that weight can vary between 52-64g and cannot be specified. They are also not the smoothest spinning yoyo, but still well within what is normal for a wooden fixed axle yoyo. Comparable to the fixed axle yoyos I have from other reputable brands. Howevever yours turns out, the quality will be good and it will perform well.

They are $35 USD shipped to the US.

20190817_115519 20190817_115531

23 Likes

These are open for orders, everyone. The wait time will be short for these as they can be made very quickly!

1 Like

Is the price in USD or Australian? Also is it the same price to be shipped to the UK?

The price is in USD. Total price is $40 Shipped to the UK. It’s economy air though, and the only package I have sent overseas that was lost was to the UK.

I would recommend you to use insurance. Here in Spain it is 2€ extra for -50€ value

Not here it isn’t.

Oops

1 Like

Cheers for the info (y)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.