Show off your Spinworthy Throws

Hey all, give Spinworthy some love, here is my collection.
(It’s not letting me tag for some reason, but shout-out to Glen)

20 Likes

@Glenacius_K

1 Like

You still have your Scorcher, @gcoomans! Amazing the 1/4" axle hasn’t snapped. It’s the predecessor to my new model, the Boon which is a lot better and really durable.

`

3 Likes

If/when it does I’m getting me a boon!

3 Likes

Lol skeletor!!

4 Likes

Haha I had this cool idea to image transfer onto a yoyo, I went too far with the paint I think

2 Likes

Get ready for my awesome Spinworthy collection guys…

Lol! The brown one is a Skinflint, and the one with all the engravings on it is a butterfly shaped dud made from an awful wood called northern box. It plays so badly that I use it an an engraving tester.

I would really love to have a Harbinger and Boon one day! :rofl:

13 Likes

Here’s my two!

I wanna see @Myk_Myk’s pics!

10 Likes

I personally love engraving testers like this one and the one Garrett posted of the eHnown he put 4 engravings on. Something about the fact that it seems haphazard, but actually served a pretty important purpose, calls to me. If you ever want to get rid of it, unplayable as it may be, I will gladly give it a loving home.

1 Like

Mate, the yoyo is complete poo, you don’t want it.

Your Skinflint should come in the post any day now though.

2 Likes

lol poo

3 Likes

This was on my doorstep when I got home. It’s journey was long, but I promise it’s found a loving and caring home amongst the cactus of southern Arizona.

@Glenacius_K if I lotion up my hands real good before play will it develope a nice greeeezed finish over time?

9 Likes

If you just play it, it will develop a patina over time.

3 Likes

Just ordered a Boon last night. @Glenacius_K is a gentleman and just a pleasure to do business with.
I’ll post up when it arrives!

2 Likes

Not so much ordered made fresh, I already had it.

1 Like

7258a2841a4beea362bae31bb1e0e600

1 Like

8 Likes

Came in yesterday.

9 Likes

Anyone know when yoyoexpert is going to get some of these?

3 Likes

Glen has been saying some time in February. Gotta wait for a bunch of wood to get imported from Australia, which means shipping across half the planet, waiting in customs, getting to YYE, being photographed like one of your French girl by @YoYoExpertGarrett, then posted to the site.

SOON! lol

3 Likes