Fixed Axle Friday Throws

One of my favorite No Jives

Black Paint with Silver Stripe BC Era in the Flying Camel Configuration and YYF Cotton

20 Likes

Last minute FAF loops and STMs with one of John Gates’ beauties.

18 Likes

Higby Everybody Yo-Yos Legend Wing

20 Likes

After about a month with the ZGRT El Tio, I have to say I really like this yo-yo. It is so different from my trusty RBC, but is a joy to play. It is narrow and dense and takes extra effort to flip. It has a satisfying presence on the string. I love the pullstart dimples and the well rounded rims - making it quite comfy to hold and catch. I’m picky about stuff like that. :face_with_monocle: #postmodernfixies

21 Likes

I’m right there with you! It’s so much more unique than any other yoyo I have, and also really nice to throw, so I find myself longing for it at times.

3 Likes

Do you play yours with the blank? Initially it wasn’t responsive enough for me, but I replaced the pads with flowable silicon and now it has a nice snap. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

No I have mine set up with the slim bearing packed with grease. The TiO seems to really hold the grease in which is nice. I’m going to try the fixed blank soon (next month).

2 Likes

13 Likes

wow! throwback! that is so rad - i think i still have one somewhere <3

4 Likes

Fixed axle 2a.

15 Likes

I miss 2A :cry::sob:

4 Likes

17 Likes

Smooooth Rosalie

27 Likes

YARN | It's beautiful. | Zoolander | Video gifs by quotes | c477a1ca | 紗

5 Likes

I love the dark stain on Rosalie.

3 Likes

Dang, that looks so good. Perfect hex nut hole too!

1 Like

Happy Friday. Gnomad!

13 Likes

I’ll take your lead with a Wildwood Gnomad Beech 49g

@Eric_Newlin

15 Likes

Still waiting for my Gnomad to be shipped but I got these babies lined up for today.

Survivalist and SE10

18 Likes

Happy Friday!

20 Likes