Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Ohh that’s survivalist looks much more round than the one I have

2 Likes

it does have a flat top to it.
You can see it better here.

8 Likes

Maybe I’m seeing things but mine looks less rounded on the edges . If so maybe I need to get a newer survivalist at some point :slight_smile:

13 Likes

When did you get yours @Captrogers? Glen started making them rounded around the time that he started using 6-hole response.

Mine has the 6 hole and an outer ring groove.

1 Like

Did you refinish that? It looks incredible. The grain is amazing.

It’s been a bit I don’t honestly remember but I guess I’ll need to add a new rounder survivalist to my list when funds are present

2 Likes

I think it’s one of the Ed refurbished no jives

2 Likes

Wood fixie with old school PurpleYoYo.org logo someone threw in as a bonus throw years ago.

12 Likes

It’s hard to tell, but it just looked darker to me than it did here. Beautiful, regardless.

1 Like

Rosalie is one of @edsnojives. She has Custom Stamps on Both sides, she was front and center in the lot and I pick her for that darker staining.

Full story here Click This Red Hyper Link

12 Likes

Speaking of Ed jives

20 Likes

I couldn’t wait until Friday.
It was super fun to finally meet Luke and Bill at worlds, and I got some STM tips that will hopefully sink into my thick skull.
On the plus side, a thick skull is an asset for this trick!

19 Likes

@Luke_Renner STM legend

4 Likes

Deeeezaayaum. That’s some history

4 Likes

This one is heading for the display case.
Chloé Monsonégo, Katie Thompson, and Quentin Godet. Very international.

20 Likes

19 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

Great meeting & throwing with you Kevin! Will let you know when I start landing top tricks! Thanks again!

3 Likes

After I saw @Saltman360 's video this week I knew I would be throwing an OG Traveler today

12 Likes