Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Also throwing printed today.

14 Likes

The multi-color on this is awesome!

2 Likes

the name’s bind. james bind.

4 Likes

Doc Pop edition The Thing w/ ZGRT blank.

14 Likes

More like “what aren’t I throwing today?” And the answer is “bearings.”

This is a 20-eh-teen, a this-a-way that-a-way, a pair of Imperials, two of my personally designed and printed fixies, The Cardigan and The Pixie, and attempting to use yoyo science to design a replacement TMBR axle sleeve.

12 Likes

Man, the cardigan looks nice! I’m super intrigued by the TMBR axles too. You’ve been cranking out lots of cool prints lately!

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m rather enjoying The Cardigan. I carried the first print (which is not this one) for a few days and really like it.

Here’s a profile shot. Small tweaks in the second print.

12 Likes

Yesterday was Yo-Yo Day, but @DocPop reminds us that today is Donut Day.

Any excuse to throw a Jensen Donut

The GOAT himself playing with his Orphan

13 Likes

That Jensen video is great.

4 Likes

Imperial 2A

19 Likes

Thought about playing an Ed Davidson :thinking:, but this edsnojives (@edhaponik) No Jive just showed up in the mail. So awesome and Rosalie has Custom stamps on both sides :raised_hands:

24 Likes

Keith and I have been hanging out today.

An unintended consequence of buying a yoyo with my name is that I might sound a little out of my mind from time to time.

30 Likes

Danmnit Keith left not right. Over and under Keith. Ohh ohh. Yeah Keith you did it.

Nahh sounds totally sane Keith

10 Likes

My kool new No Jive from Ed. - Perfect!

24 Likes

makes me super happy to see them landing in the world. <3

18 Likes

My first No Jive. Im only just getting some consistency with basic 0a stalls but holy smokes they feel amazing on this throw!!! Im ecstatic :heart_eyes:
Thanks a million @edhaponik

21 Likes

One of the best videos. I’ve been trying to buy that Orphan for years now :joy:

4 Likes
1 Like

Summer Solstice and longer days, here comes the sun, playing some BoHo, which has a very pronounced sweet side, the difference between BoHo and Ledgend WIng is BoHo is a 3 piece.

24 Likes

I’ve been wondering forever. Thanks for the clarification!

3 Likes