Fixed Axle Friday Throws

You can also do the inverse 5A Lunar stall from a Frontside or Power Throw, I got into this one coming from the regular 5A Lunar Stall, its all about holding the pinch with the Index and Yo Finger, as seen on a ProFly

Throw Duncan @bjardin, Please add ProFlys to the reissue list

12 Likes

Is the Profly better than the Manta Ray?

Are Duncan still making ProYos or are they just still easy to find?

4 Likes

Yeah they are a little more consistent in weight and not as sharp. There are USA and China versions still around as NOS (new old stock) on the auction site. As far as axles they are the same ones as in the ProYos which Duncan is still actively selling.

Higby and Ed did special editions of them for the 66 Rules Of YoYo and the 77 Rules (2nd Edition)

77 Rules For YoYo Players Comic & YoYo Set Releasing Tonight.

@edhaponik @MR.Higby

13 Likes

21 Likes

I was mad that you were rubbing it in our faces but now I realize I kinda like when you do that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My ProFly has titanium rims. It’s really fly for a ProFly.

5 Likes

Is this satire? Can I see it?

19 Likes

6 Likes

Play testing my backlog of throws for potential sale. The Brute (red) has been assembled twice and came out with askew halves both times, so I think it’s not going to make it. Last time it assembled smooth but this time it’s vibey as heck. The Pixie plays awesome.

12 Likes

Dude! That pixie looks like perfection! They both look pretty clean. Nice work!

1 Like

Mission One

Love this throw, just wish TK did a butterfly version of it too.

18 Likes

100% agreed they need a butterfly version.

7 Likes

Oof a butterfly version is something I’ve been hoping for. Heck, it doesn’t even need any engravings.

7 Likes

Same here

TK Mission One 2023, maybe @edhaponik can mention it to Brad Countryman :thinking:

10 Likes

This thing plays to its full potential with RCS Oh Canada! Strings. The gap is so thin which made it to responsive.

13 Likes

16 Likes

Black Gold Blues Denim rubbed TMBR/ SPYY PockeHt and [kot-n]

@SCUBA_Steve @edhaponik

22 Likes

22 Likes

Working on a new 3D printed fixed axle, and I thought I’d get creative with what I print. Working on tuning gap, friction, and overall weight right now. Couldn’t find an OEM cheap enough yet consistent enough for a small run of alu fixies this past winter, so might as well be my OEM, right?

24 Likes