17 Likes

Agreed @Slestak75 ! That’s my grail…

1 Like

My FAF started around 00:30.

18 Likes

19 Likes

Same, I’m itching for more.

2 Likes

Well that just makes me want No Jive then. Or a nicer wood. I really like the Koalitos and figured if I did, maybe I’d get a nicer wood. But to hear you tell it, a nicer wood is quite a step up from this. Now I’m even more intrigued.

1 Like

I was curious about those. Was wondering if they compared at all to the No Jive.

Glow imperial. Loopin never gets old.

9 Likes

It’s actually my first wood so I have nothing to compare it to. But I like it.

3 Likes

Up at Purgatory this Friday, have to play this TK Purgatory 2 Dark Concave

Shout out to Bubba @yoyodave42

16 Likes

My initial reaction to playing the Koalito was pleasant surprise. I expected it to play abysmally, like it was the product of someone with poor ethics looking to make a quick buck by stealing the design of the greatest wood yo-yo known to man.

It played like a cheap wooden souvenir yo-yo. I expected a lot less.

The Koalito is a far cry from the Stradivarius of Yo-Yos. Get yourself a No Jive 3-in-1 and you’ll see.

3 Likes

Fixed set up the Kasm with the bearing locks for some fixed fun.

Made this string today. A nice fade to matchy match.

15 Likes

Ladybug fixie, purchased at the gift kiosk in San Antonio Botanical Gardens.

16 Likes

Nice. What kind of string are you using? I just tried OTS Slim double looped on the axle and it plays great. Still sleeps, just not for too long.

3 Likes

Cool! :grin:

These were some zeekio strings I had kicking around. I just strung in up with Sochi xl today. Seems to perform well with this these too!

Rocked the Urchin yesterday

18 Likes

Very happy so see Urchins out in the wild. Those are some of my absolute favorites.

4 Likes

5a friday is better

3 Likes

ah yes as if we need more dna

TMBR Unengraved 2012 eH and YYF 100% Cotton

This Yo-Yo is really good :nerd_face:

22 Likes