Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Happy Friday everyone!
SE^2
Rocking the John Gates SE with Kotn SE

21 Likes

Same

16 Likes

Have you tried both Type 10 YYE and Kot’n on your SE? I’ve only used Type 10, thinking about making the switch.

2 Likes

Ive tried both Kotns and they work great (unsurprisingly)
I do need to try a t10 at some point. I generally like t10 my only slight complaint is kotn feels so smooth while t10 is a bit rough but I know thats a bit of an unfair comparison being how high the quality is of kotn

3 Likes

Well time to pull out the se today it seems

Making this a gates appreciation thread at this rate

17 Likes

SE gang rise up!

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of gates. Especially locked ones!! Always keeping me out of places I’m not supposed to be.

1 Like

You should try some of the TK cotton string. What it feels like to me is a softer T10.

Good point
Besides Kotn the TK strings always felt really smooth and better quality than most cotton

I’m hoping to see you post a pic on here today! :wink:

2 Likes

I guess I picked the wrong Friday to throw the deHcade. Where’s my SE?

17 Likes

Yes. I am too. But tracking shows the mystical magical “moving through the USPS network” message. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Is anyone else seeing this? I’m expecting something today, but all I see is this message and another tracking app shows it still in it’s point of origin.

3 Likes

I am not certain of this but I think this message comes up as a default when nobody actually updates the system. I have had packages arrive on time even though this message was there all day. I’ve also had it sit like this for days before getting an update.

3 Likes

Interesting. Thank you for sharing your experience. I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen this before, or if I did, I wasn’t paying attention

4 Likes

You’ve never seen it before. Gotcha. Yes, it is a normal thing. Once again…the Yo-yo forum saves the day!!

3 Likes

Fair enough. To be clear, I’m not worried or about to raise alarms with my seller (because I know nothing I say to them will fix the issue, which doesn’t exist), just curious that I’ve now seen this never before seen thing on USPS tracking, the same day someone else mentions it.

Day! Saved!

2 Likes

I’ve got a few fixes.

19 Likes

Cedar bloodcell looks like salmon sashimi :hugs:

25 Likes

Gates appreciation!

Retro Gamer, Mantra, SE10, and SE

22 Likes