Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Brought out a couple of classics today

18 Likes

Demin-Dyed Maple PockeHt and a long Zipline [kot-n] to kick off the new year.

22 Likes

22 Likes

Happy FAF, everyone.

20 Likes

Bringing it back to the basics!

A good friend gifted me his old 1970’s Duncan for Christmas and I’ve been throwing it daily ever since.

I’ve got a few Duncan Butterfly’s but this one in particular is really special! :grinning:

16 Likes

That’s a great gift. I find myself appreciating Duncan Fixies so much more than I used to. I snag them up when I can. I need to add one like yours to my collection!

4 Likes

Always this. I’ve got one in my wallet and a few in my bag.

5 Likes

Always looking for more of these.

15 Likes

Is that because you’re secretly a spy, and, and you know that some of these have real diamonds from some heist in them?

3 Likes

You know I can neither confirm nor deny this probable rumor.
However they are numbered for a reason……

2 Likes

Happy Friday. Throwing the ‘19 eH today.

18 Likes

Oooooo. That’s purdy!

2 Likes

18 Likes

Today’s No Jive comes from the very early days of Tom Kuhn. Note the non-tapered hex nut that was available between 1977 and 1983.

This YoYo is in pretty rough condition and needed a new axle to play well. It plays great now though.

21 Likes

Mystery wood that needs some TLC.

18 Likes

21 Likes

havent seen @Eric_Newlin around in a while, hope he’s doing well <3. miss the wildwood production/progress posts

12 Likes

14 Likes

I picked up some of these too. They feel cheap but they don’t play too poorly. They’re no where near as nice as the original No Jive 3-in-1 though.

3 Likes

How about some Duracraft. Fixed brass axle. Slapped some pogs into it strictly for aerodynamic reasons.

19 Likes