Fixed Axle Friday Throws

In previous fixed axle Friday weeks I have showcased Axle Sleeves and Premium Fixies from yesteryear. Today’s throw takes it to the next level of decadence and modern luxury. The @jeffreypang911 Titanium Luftverk XP 55 Alpina Slimline with the AMS2488 Type II coating. This throw looks and feels like it is straight out of Star Wars and the future with it’s hard lines and sleek styling. Being designed as a pocket slimline, its slimmer than a Duncan Imperial and most loopers. However, it packs some punch weighting in at 64 grams and doesn’t need to be thrown very hard for contemporary fixed axle play when set up with the included red anodized bearing blank. I have also been enjoying it with bearings as well and is extremely fun unresponsive with a flat ceramic as a Jedi trainer. This luxurious EDC has heirloom qualities and could potentially last for eons and be passed down through the generations, but it may just become the ultimate walk the dog sparker to entertain my boys, only time will tell. I’ve been playing this with @MattB YYSL Type X strings in black to keep things on the dark side.

20190418_103425

20190418_103501

Have a good #fixedaxlefriday YYEF :call_me_hand:let’s see some pics :camera_flash:

15 Likes