YoYos you're looking forward to?

Anyone have a yoyo that has not been released yet that you’re looking forward to?

About the only one I can think of that I’ve been pretty excited about for a while is the CoreCo Mothra.

edit: I’m now (highly) looking forward to the G2 responsive yoyo :grin: And the SF PLSTC

6 Likes

Old school throws put up a pre order for the Medallion a couple weeks ago. Production is happening now and they will be shipped out in June. This is a pretty unique yoyo as well, Tungsten weighted rims on 6061 or 6068 aluminum. They used a similar body shape from their most recently released yoyo, the Resto. Just a couple tweaks and size differences I believe. And the Resto was a slim line bi-metal, I bought one and love the thing!

7 Likes

I haven’t really been super excited for a lot of the new throws that have come out recently apart from the Life, which is currently climbing up my favorite throw list.

However, gotta say I’m looking forward to the Ti-Vayder. Never owned a titanium before so it’ll be my first and I’ve set some coin aside ready for when it drops. Interested to see how it turns out.

8 Likes

I’m really looking forward to One Drop releasing some new side effects throws, especially the new Terrarian.

7 Likes

Karma Return Tops is releasing some very aesthetically-pleasing throws soon. If they happen to be really good, I might just have to get one :eyes:

3 Likes

ILYY Teatime should be pretty sweet. It will be their first full titanium throw.

5 Likes

The One Drop bimetal

8 Likes

:rofl:

For me it is the Ti-Vayder.

3 Likes

TiShee. If it ever passes QC :drooling_face:

15 Likes

The @G2_Jake teaser of a small bearing responsive G Squared with a classic Butterfly shape.

7 Likes

This and the Wanker

3 Likes

WHAT?!?! How did I miss that

@g2_jake is this for real?!?! I NEED THAT! My responsive collection needs that, my wallet not so much, but I’ve ignored that before :rofl:

4 Likes

Same here! So excited!

3 Likes

Here is the Link in the forums to the @G2_Jake Vlog

6 Likes

Weekender for sure! Can’t wait to get one after backing the project!

9 Likes

I need some of that sweet sweet tungsten in my life right now

2 Likes

Seems to me that tons of people are looking forward to a Spinworthy Survivalist. I’ll be turning those in my spare time for weeks.

12 Likes

PLSTC, because it is the fulfillment of a dream I never really believed would be possible.

9 Likes

I’m sorry to say this, but I forgot about that one! Need to edit my answer (again)

2 Likes

I am!

2 Likes