Any yo-yos you're looking forward to adding to your collection?

What are some cool yo-yos yuh wanna add to your collection in the future? Mine are the Magicyoyo Katana due to the unique shape of it and I would also wish to pick up the Duncan Butterfly AL. I really like the way the DuncanButterfly AL looks it’s like a normal Duncan Butterfly with a modern metal twist which is pretty excellent! Those were just two yo-yo that I personally like ,but I’m curious what yo-yos all yuh folks like?

9 Likes

Looking forward to the new AL Freehand One showing up in my mailbox!

6 Likes

You’ll enjoy the butterfly AL!

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to the black canon

4 Likes

I have a few throws queued up in my YYE shopping cart, but I’m waiting for a (holiday) sale to come around again. Valentine’s Day sale maybe? :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I’m waiting on a 2012 and 2014 SPYY/TMBR eH to arrive. I’m also eagerly waiting for the G2 GBP around mid to late April.

6 Likes

im hoping to get the edge infinity for my bday

4 Likes

I’m Hoping to collect the rainbow and og skyvas. That’s my ultimate goal!:pray:

5 Likes

Pretty sweet goal pal!

2 Likes

Thanks😁

2 Likes

If my wallet ever stops crying, I want more TMBR and Spinworthy in my life.

2 Likes

Next on my quest is a Life. So if anyone has one up for trade, hit me up and I’ll do my best to hook it up.

3 Likes

I’d love to own a G2 and a Spinworthy.

4 Likes

that rrr life dropping looks dead sexy

4 Likes

Oh yes it does. A boy can dream.

3 Likes

I’m still looking for tempered rim draupnir since 2016 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really interested in either a Yoyofriends Hummingbird or a Peregrine, ultimately probably both! I would love a YYF Titanium Dream but that’s a lot less likely. Even less likely is a Luftverk Evora R-SP but a man can dream. To be honest in the UK at the moment it’s hard enough finding the YYF response pads or Kitty strings at a decent price!

3 Likes

I really want a brand new edge beyond. After that, a grasshopper GTX

3 Likes

Really looking forward to the G2 GBP in mid April.

3 Likes

Both are excellent. The GTX is incredibly powerful, it feels like you’re playing with a sportscar. The Edge Beyond is also very powerful, but its smaller diameter makes it more nimble and subtle. I agree with what other people say, it performs like a bimetal but doesn’t feel like one.

ME TOO! I ordered the deep purple. What colour did you order? I also really like the look of the prototype colour.

Just added the Markmont. Classic Magnum Opus and RCS Deluge to my collection recently. Really enjoying both of those.

3 Likes