Any yo-yos you're looking forward to adding to your collection?

Ashberry Akita :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yeah, tomorrow’s gonna be fun, eager to see who wins the raffles and especially interested to see how much it goes for in the silent auction.

I’m looking forward to adding anything organic (and pastured raised :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) to my collection, got a Sistine coming and after someone said people have compared it to the Diptych I’m super stoked.

1 Like

The one I’m currently most looking forward to is a Heaven Sent Creep in the Big Cheese colorway. As soon as my girlfriend lets me buy yo-yos again LMAO

3 Likes

Yeah I find the Edge Beyond powerful, really stable and erily quiet. It sits there spinning away and I can’t hear a thing. It’s disconcerting.

1 Like

Yeah it’s usually the way although here in the UK it is definitely tricker to find used yoyos outside of a few Facebook groups.

1 Like

Black canon, no date yet for arrival :sob:

Also the G2 GBP if one comes up on the bst later. I missed the drop completely and love lighter throws. If you have one and want to sell, please hit me up :+1:

1 Like

I think that’s the one I have sitting at my local PO and not out for delivery… if I don’t like it, I’ll hit you up.

2 Likes

Freehand One AL
One Drop Panorama

6 Likes

I want a panorama so bad! Wish there were drop details.

5 Likes

Same here, supposedly Takatsu is on prototype version 2. Speaking of which he just dropped some more repeater clips this morning playing that throw;

4 Likes

Are there any better pictures of the panorama? Looks like another organic which i can dig very much!

7 Likes

This is probably the best pic of V1 from IG

8 Likes

Maybe this is a better pic

13 Likes

I want the yyf bind red with black rims or yoyofreinds peregrine red and orange fade with silver rims

1 Like

My 2 eHs are out for delivery at the moment!

4 Likes

Is this in proto phase?

1 Like

That appears to be the first Prototype.

edit: I think the Panorama is going to be a homerun from OneDrop, IMO it’s going to end up in the same category as the Project and MC.

11 Likes

Panorama is going to be great. Love the slim organic. To me it’s giving a more rounded YWET vibes.

10 Likes

It’s nice to see organics getting a lot of love right now. The last few years have been very focused on competition-level performance designs, and now it looks like the pendulum is swinging a little more towards center. This is also good because it saves me a lot of money. :wink:

10 Likes

Pretty cool to see what folks are interested in for their yo-yos.

3 Likes