Any yo-yos you're looking forward to adding to your collection?

I was surprised to read that from you…until I got to the end. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! I’m tryin to get rid of some yoyos that dont get love

2 Likes

i’m looking to get the steel yyf shutter and the newer wide shutter. i’m also wanting to buy the bimetal shutter because i heard it’s the best one so far. i have the original but i thought i’d give these a try

5 Likes

Hey I ordered the Lucid Dreams and BAP pink colourway. I love rainbow rims and half swaps hahaha.

3 Likes

I want the limited edition green Hummingbird that was released a while back and sold out in a flash.

2 Likes

Still looking for a raw Slepnir and the wave Draupnir those are the two big ones

2 Likes

Gentry came out with a new yoyo, but I don’t know if it’s widely known about. All I know is that a while ago I gave my email to gentry, and this morning I got an email from Gentry himself saying that he mad a new yoyo and I have exclusive access to it until it’s official release date. It’s called the element, and in the email, Gentry explained that he was going for a fun oriented design.

Edit: here’s a photo. Please let me know if my info is outdated

There is earth, fire, water, and air.
Earth is light green/dark green fade
Fire is red/yellow fade
Water is blue/aqua fade
Air is grayish silver/silver fade
And I can currently get it for $60. Which unless he changes it will be the final price when it comes out.
It’s officially releasing on the 29th.
specs:
Weight 65.5 grams
Width 49mm
Diameter 56mm
Gap .170"in
Bearing CenterTrac

7 Likes

After having obtained a Day Tripper last week and being amazed by it, I knew I had to finally get a hold of a Weekender. Found a blue one that I was after on the BST, due out tomorrow (We shall see, with the USPS and their shipping woes).

2 Likes

Thought the “Panorama” was just a Sudo, since the cup looks almost identical. I just assumed it was a lost in translation thing going from JP -> Eng. I didn’t realize it was a new yo lol

Just did a dive into Sakatuca and he tags the Panorama, Sudo, and Parlay in diff posts. So it is a new unreleased design :open_mouth:

8 Likes

i would definitely recommend everyone purchase rev 1 , statement, flashback , edge and butter

Yep different yoyo :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you buy one?

1 Like

Project Y and the new HypoThesis run.

5 Likes

The purple Hummingbird with gold rims, current grail right now. Heck, I’ve been collecting pretty much any yoyo that’s purple with gold or brass rims :laughing:. Recently got the Converge in that color.

3 Likes

hows the converge? I was recently told that it plays like the Edge Beyond.

1 Like

Snow Weasel, the elusive Snow Weasel. It will be the greatest yoyo find of all time!

3 Likes

I really like it! It feels large and plays a little heavier than the Edge Beyond, imo. I very much prefer it over the Edge Beyond, which was a little too light for me.

1 Like

not yet. I just went on a spending spree, so my parents wont let me buy any more yoyos for at least a month. i intend to get one the second I can though.

1 Like

RSO Spaceship. Based on specs and aesthetic this thing is my grail atm. I got the cash, just no sellers (I know they come up on BST like everything, but I don’t have the time to exhaustively peruse them).

General-yo Hatrick. General-yo is one of my favorite brands (5 Star is possibly my favorite yoyo), and the Hatrick is supposed to be one of their best. I dont have it and want it.

Also interested in the Daytripper that I just missed out on, but to a lesser degree.

6 Likes

Check Doc Pop’s or Zipline Strings Instagram pages and I think you’ll be happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes