Any yo-yos you're looking forward to adding to your collection?

A Mike Monty Memento and a Markmont Classic.

4 Likes

Heh, just got myself an orange Daytripper (thanks for the tip). A Spaceship though. I need one if I am to go to the stars.

2 Likes

I like my 5 star a bit better, but hatrick is great if you like something faster.

Im looking forward to the mod 44 drop and my preorder GBP. Honestly everything else is just my own designs that I want made :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m new here and very new to yoyoing. already bought more than I care to count in my 2-month experience and have at least 1000$ worth of yoyos on my wishlist.
Buying yoyos I have started with Duncan xt, moves to 10 to 15$ yoyos, then to up to 45$ dollars, and now looking and wishing for 50-80$ range.
I will probably buy the Day Tripper and really want the weekender and moonshine too, but will hold myself.
The yoyos that I really like to add to my collection are not necessarily the best or the pricy, but the out of stock ones, green Duncan Butterfly AL is one of them and there are many more.

6 Likes

As of right now I’m looking for as many woodthread axle TMBR throws as I can get, eH models especially.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! We all go on buying binges at some point (or start and never stop). Yoyos can be like potato chips.

3 Likes

at this point i have most of what i want, and im never really to thrilled with the new school designs and goals, at this point in my collecting and playing my only goal is to pick up older CLYWS when they pop up for good prices and stay away from the new/ new resale market

3 Likes

I don’t really have a yoyo budget right now, but I might have to find a way to get the Panorama.

Also interested in the Element, and the American if they come out with a another version as cool as the dollar one.

2 Likes

the new iyoyos. both of them. and the basilisk. i just dont have the money. :money_mouth_face:

edit: and the sky dancer, and the wish when they come out with the second run.

Just snagged a panorama myself, very excited about that one!

Although I love the dollar american colorway, it will solely remain a shelf queen for me. The engravings on the wall/catch zone/finger cup kill any chance of grinding with it. I constantly find myself picking up my shutters over the american still.

It does look pretty on that shelf though…

1 Like

I’m looking forward to picking up the new MK1 Contact this weekend. It is appealing to me in a variety of ways and I’m definitely excited to see what it’s like to throw.

3 Likes

Saturday Market Panorama and Legendary Terrarian are on their way but still need a few more:

• Clear Panorama for EDC
  • Clear and blue Free Solo
  • Kuntosh 5KQV
  • Navy (Deep) Blue Akita
  • Unknown Hummingbird
  • Gold Grail

Looks like I’m into OD pretty deep lately lmao

3 Likes

Zero
Zero
Zero

3 Likes

I own the katana very fun throw I recommend u get it

I would love to get a turning point hinemosu or collapsar they look awesome but sold out love the titanium and aluminum together

Yes, there are yoyos I’m looking forward to adding to my collection :grin:

4 Likes

Coglite, Mk1 Contact and Red Blood Cell…of the top.

2 Likes