YoYo Wishlist

Since YYE wishlist feature is currently down, why not create a thread for dumping it here?

For me in no particular order:
~TopYo Silenus (I love mine. Need to get another)
~TopYo Mojo (heard good things about this, and it’s pretty inexpensive too)
~YYR Draupnir (of course)
~TI-Vayder (shipping soon -w-)
~Buddha Bearing R Pads (I’ve been looking to get pads since I’ve decided to move away from flowable. These look really solid for the price) *got it"
~Some Buddha Bearing bearings (their double double ones look interesting. Not to mention the price…)
~One Drop MMC (such a nice organic -w-) (also I don’t own any organic metals)

14 Likes

OD MC and Format C
Retic Atra and Death Adder
Doc Pop Icarus
G2 Hawk

11 Likes

Very happy to make the list! Atra is almost sold out and death adder is in production now :slight_smile:

9 Likes

My current wish list is.
Smashing poppet
Magic yoyo aurora, already have 2 lol I just want more
Doc pop weekender
All of the oh yes yo

10 Likes
Characteristic: Yoyo: Second Option: Third Option: Fourth Option: Fifth Option
Outer-Ring Bi-Metals: Pragma√ Hummingbird Samurai GHopper GTX Wildfire
Upper-Ring Bi-Metals: Edge √ Breeze
Inner-Ring Bi-Metals: Akita SStatement Grandmaster (BiND) (Elite√)
Brass Ring Elite √ BiND
Ultimate Organic: Grail (Grandmaster) Life Bowl 7068 Markmont Classic
Titanium: TiVayder TiHawk Most Luftverk TiShee
0A: Butterfly Harbinger Sherpa
3A: Abduction (x2) Boost (x2) Blockade (x2)
4A: Flight √
Lightweight or Undersized: Crucible √ 66% Edge Beyond Snack
Hybrid: iCEBERG √
Monometal: Banshee√ Gulch Magpie Covenant Cadence
Plastics PLSTC Antidote Replay Pro√

Boom

14 Likes

how could I forget :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Throwing stuff in a cart you can’t afford is fun :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

The extreme wish list: yo-yos that don’t exist yet.

I want a bi-metal Kayak.

4 Likes

Quail
DK
Ywet
Wood a-rt
E1ns or dot e1ns

6 Likes

2010 YoyoFactory Northstar, white/red rims.

I wish no other yoyo.

5 Likes

Might have to wait until you do some more Atras. Getting married in about a week a half and also last week at my current job this week. Gonna be on that penny pinching budget for a bit lol

12 Likes

congrats!

7 Likes

I’ve went waaaay overboard on buying yos these last few months. I got all the major stuff on my wish list already!
It’s actually really freaking cool! haha I thought some of the yos were going to be really difficult to find!

There’s nothing else that I feel like I “must have” atm. There’s a couple throws I’d like to pick up eventually like I’d love a green '18 Banshee…but I don’t feel in a huge rush on them.

In just a couple short months I’ve collected:

-Green/Orange Deep State
-Black/Green Deep State
-Orange/Black Deep State
-Green Mayhem
-Green K’edge
-Christmas Themed Magicyoyo n12 (wanted this thing SO badly! I am so thankful someone sold me one for super cheap…brand new!)

Along with lots of other throws (Duncan Barracuda, MKT, Raptor, Exit 8, Strix Freehand Nextgen, Metal Drifter XL, Windrunner 7068, another magicyoyo n12, a y01 node, and possibly something I’m forgetting off the top of my head).

I think I’m just about happy for the moment! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

haha…agreed! :smiley:
I’m always putting pretend orders together. I love the fun of the hunt!
I can’t wait till this site adds official wishlists! I’ve got SO many lists on amazon for different things lol. I spend WAY too much of my time window shoppingn online!

5 Likes

Yoooooo! Congrats!

8 Likes

I’m having a different sort of problem. Instead of too much i want to buy, I can’t find the specific yo-yo I want to buy right now. I’m trying to find a bimetal with very specific specs and shape from a manufacturer I’m familiar with that also isn’t too old.

4 Likes

:partying_face: hey, congrats man!!!

4 Likes

ND Ultra
YYF Neo Genesis
G2 Albatross
G2 Covenant
The new OD Terrarian

4 Likes

Going to yoyo events and trying different yoyos will help you decide what you want to buy. US Nationals? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I live close enough to Andre’s brick and mortar that I might make it out to the yoyo club affiliated with the store at some point soon. I just went to NER but wasn’t comfortable enough to really socialize yet outside of saying hi to the few people that recognized from years ago. It was nice that Andre, Eric and Dan Dietz recognized me though.

8 Likes