Cobra Lily 1.0 :eyes:

3 Likes

New yyf DNA :fire: first look on their Instagram story

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like it has Hub stacks

1 Like

It doesn’t :+1:

1 Like

I’ve got a Weekender coming, a Survivalist, and the Acetal yoyo @Glenacius_K made. I just can’t muster interest in Chinese made yoyos, with Spinworthy and OD in the mix.

Edit: Okay, I have to lol at myself, considering I recently spent $350 on a 000. Or was that made in Hong Kong?

5 Likes

Same.

1 Like

The forthcoming Side Effect Onedrop yoyos

5 Likes

Looking forward to the Ti-Vayder and Wanker, then gonna give my collection a rest at some point… hopefully.

4 Likes

Looking forward to Karma RTs releases. Great guy, great looking throws. Pretty sure they got stuff for everyone releasing in the next year or so

2 Likes

I’m getting a Topyo T.S. Can’t wait to hear it!

1 Like

I’ve bought so many yoyos recently that thinking about getting more is a little painful, but I’m still pumped for the Ti-Vayder

4 Likes

Ti-Vayder!

3 Likes

Pulled the trigger on a 66% Edge Beyond. It will match my full sized EB which is one of my favorite yoyos (and my favorite YYF bimetal). Also decided to add a Duncan Mayham as I had been eyeballing that for a while and a YYF Genxs as I’ve been in an undersized yoyo kick lately, mentally have traveled back to 2010.

2 Likes

looking forward to 2019 releases from G2 and SF

1 Like

I mean are we talking stuff that is for sure coming, or can I do a “wish they would make this” throw? If so hoping JD will release a bi-metal hitman

2 Likes

OD bimetal is for sure coming.

I still believe.

4 Likes

Topyo T.S.

2 Likes

I remember him teasing something about it last July but have seen nothing since, not to mention anything new from his line of throws since the SuperFreak.

Would love to see what a bimetal hitman would look like with modern specs, and if it retains some of that classic shape/specs.

Didn’t you already mention this? lol