Yoyos that will never leave your collection

hong kong skyline cause i actually took it to hong kong before all the crazyness.
envy/ hspins cause i fell in love with all the innovative designs at the time. Also that one video where it slept for like minutes was mind blowing to me at the time!

ronin cause i love SPYY and this amazing laser etch
and rec rev silly goose in pink paisley cause this was my white whale when i had collection fever.

11 Likes

The above ↑ is excellent.

1 Like

Always wanted one of those Silly Goose, simply because of the paisley.

1 Like

The Ronin is absolutely beautiful

1 Like

Well, this is just one of them.

Signed Canvas from a friend :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Love that color of Ronin. Actually always wanted the purple/blue variant, but I ended up with the brown/black. Better to have one than not have one at all! :+1:t2:

1 Like

That’s super cool man!

2 Likes

It is! Sometimes I forget I have it, and then it’s like “oh, sweet!” It’s a superb yoyo.

3 Likes

6 Likes

What is this? It is very pretty!

If you asked me just 3 days ago, I would actually have had to think about it for a while. But I’ve just come back from a trip to the onedrop shop in Eugene, and after 6 hours of talking yoyo with Shawn and throwing the museum, I bought this beauty for 40$:

a yet to be released broken heart 5KQV. And as soon as I got home, I checked the mail and the viszilla I had bought was there, so I put the red anti-yo hearts in my new QV, and I’ve never seen a more meant to be combination in my entire life. Broken heart and anti-yo heart. The best examples of onedrop quality mixed with anti-yo creativity. Simply beautiful. Absolutely perfect. It will never leave.

14 Likes

Craziness as in the protests? It’s real chaos here…

Here are some.

14 Likes

Yeah I’m not adverse to giving a yoyo to someone or the occasional trade, but my condo is pretty much a black hole for yoyos… nothing escapes the black hole…

6 Likes

I generally don’t get rid of yoyos, but my most rotated are the 2014 shutter, OG edge, and topyo Raiser.

Since I got it, the retic puff adder is another one that sees a lot of play.

1 Like