Yoyos that will never leave your collection

Ti Vayder for sure, as well as my pre pro Battosai and normal Battosai, and my Skywalker. I’d say my nickel plated Skywalker but I lost it years ago :confused:

I have very fond memories associated with Vs Newton.

4 Likes

Yeah it is. I’ll try to get it back out tomorrow. Or I may have it on my Instagram, iam.aaronw

2 Likes

Lol that C13 calling to you?

Ya, from my shelf its sitting on!
Edit:
Oh man! I thought that one was mine!
They have the same squiggly spots. I thought for sure it was mine. They must be conjoined twins, separated at birth.
Also funny because when i saw this thread, i was planning to post mine

8 Likes

Probably sat right next to each other on the table. Definitely a style of yo-yo that you really don’t see anymore.

My first metal (and unresponsive) was a C3 Capless and I still enjoy throwing it today. Pretty safe to say that it’ll never leave my collection.

I remember very early on when I first started getting into yoyoing he Dibase and Capless were highly praised and frequently recommended

1 Like

Couldn’t see it there mate, but I saw a lot of other great photos! Followed.

What do you mean by this?

You don’t mean…

Yeah, she passed away 2 years ago due to some compilations during a surgery. She was only 55 years old.

2 Likes

I’ll see if I’ve got any photos on online drives, if not I’ll try to remember to take some photos tonight

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. May she rest in peace.

2 Likes

These two One Drop Code2s that Jason Wong worked his anodizing magic on. Awesome yoyos made into works of art by a great guy!

Jason%20Wong%20Code2s

12 Likes

Phoenix 888 and bomb squad dna

6 Likes

Probably my old beaten up Replay from when I started yoyoing

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. Here it is. It’s a first run Hulk Smask, 2nd run Peak (I believe).

Love this one a ton!

6 Likes

Of all the Peak colorways produced that is probably my favorite. I like the grizzly bears and maple drips as well but the hulk is tops for me.

2 Likes

I actually really dislike splashes for some reason, but I love the Hulk Smash & Shark vs. Zombie Beaver splashes. This is the only splash finish yoyo that I own.

2 Likes

Great pic, thanks for sharing!

Hulk Smash is my favourite colour-way on a clyw. I’ve got your Peak’s younger brother

5 Likes

Apollo Pro is the yoyo that opened my mind to wooden yoyos. It’s spin time blew me away. Also that laminated wood is kinda stunning.
Grasshopper GTX the best feeling yoyo I’ve played with. Perfect curves, and plays so smooth. It blasts through tricks that I struggle with on my other yoyos, it almost feels like cheating.
Yoyoformula D3 is an awesome feeling organic plastic, and probably the best plastic I’ve played with. Feels lighter than it is, too. This and the GTX were gifts, which definitely adds to their value for me.
Speed Beetle is the only surviving yoyo from my childhood. I should probably try to stock up on friction stickers, since it still has its originals haha.

6 Likes