Yoyo you wish you had

Thanks for posting up those pics of the Incas.

Those are some really slick looking yoyos!

And very excellent lighting and angles on the pics.

Ive decided to let you live… :nerd_face:

1 Like

perhaps an issue that could have the Inca was relative of the laser engravings in catch-zone that could cause problems with wear to string.

On second thought, another yoyo I had always sought, and for various reasons have never been able to do mine is the VsNYYC Flying Hut.

Anti-yo Driywet

Theodore & AlleyKat

I think those will be realized this year. Those and a couple others I know about are pretty much going to be my only yoyo purchased this year ;D

Sure, uh huh “only yoyo purchases.” :wink:

Yeah, I’m pretty well set. I’m not saying that once I get these 4-5 that I have planned I wont buy anything but the majority of releases are getting boring to me. There are some companies though I’ll always support and get their new yoyos.

That right there takes a lot of will power. May I ask what brands?

44RPM, One Drop, anything Sonny Patrick designs, CoreCo, a-RT, Hildy Bros. & Tmbr.

edit: Should say though, I don’t just blindly buy yoyos from them, if I don’t think I’ll use them then I’ll pass on a release.

Sakura/SE just because of its unique shape and because its undersized. Might get a Kraken because it has a similar shape.

Also: Tundra, Junior, Dietz, Prescription, and anything in a nickel played colourway.

Because why not.

1 Like

Just learned of a yoyo that Ill never find, but will likely always want.

DerTi.

F*** me, i need that. LOL

I’m pretty sure those were the first words out of my mouth when I found out this existed a year or two back.

Who wouldn’t want that?!?!? :smiley:

Only 4 made. Could point you to someone who has one, but they paid a lot and would probably want quite a bit more for it now.

I dont even want to tell you how tempting that is, but for now, ill just fantasize about that one. MMmmmmmm

If he’s referring to the guy I know, it’s probably never for sale…

Most likely, as only 1 has every shown up, out side of the one Russ owns. But hey, everything is usually for sale right? Just depends on how much $ you have ;D

Haha I’ve tried! I believe the last two things he was looking for have been found (Turbo-Yo and Crow’d Fusion).

1 Like

ThrowRevolution Lotus

iYoyo Tissox, OD terrarian and a space cadet

CLYW Campfire… I just want to throw one! I’m a fan of undersized throws and a more organic shape, and I really love my Scout. The Campfire looks like a fun throw. Oh, and a Rainbow Trout colorway would be awesome to see =D