Yoyo you wish you had

A bass student of mine, who really barely throws, has a campfire as his only yoyo. He brought it once, and I got to briefly try it. It’s actually the only CLYW I’ve ever tried. I was really nice, though I didn’t get to try it for long. Now that I have a Masamini, I should get him yo bring it in again…

CLYW Tundra

I’ve let a couple slip away on eBay, I play so don’t feel the collector value. But some day the right one will find its way to me. If you get another chance to throw it, please share your thoughts and impressions. Btw, I believe it’s your move :wink:

As of now…

Whoa, what is that?! Would you want two?

Prototype Loop2020

Campfire is one CLYW that I’ve sold that I sort of want back. One of my favorite undersized (along with the Busine$$ and Executive). It’s plays solid, a little on the heavy side. But it’s a really fun yoyo, I thought I heard there was talk of doing another run of them, but not sure if it was just rumor or they were actually thinking of doing them again.

YYF Nightmare

I have heard great things about this yoyo. But I don’t have the money right now.

1 Like

Stand up or electric?

^He’s an electric student, but I play and teach both. I am better at Electric.

I want a one drop gradient

I would love the YYF Flight. I want to get into Off-string yoyoing and sounds like the best one. Just I don’t have the money yet.

Totally agree with you the flight sounds great. And all the reviews say that it’s one of the best offstring yoyos for its price point.

Worth it

This thread seems to have degraded from “wish” to “want”…

Does this count?

I’m looking/raising funds for a SPYY Flying V.

I want to get a set of red 2016 benchmarks, sadly however yoyoexpert doesn’t have a red h (or maybe it was W) benchmark left that I noticed. The only other color I would want is nickel but then I would end up spending and extra $40 for a color that I like less… not sure on this yet. We shall see.

A SPYY Radian MK1.

And a SB-2 in this colorway.

A clyw chief and that’s it

For the longest time I’ve wanted a hulk smash peak. Scoured the earth for one for a long time now. Yesterday I finally found one! I’m soooo pumped!!!