Your favorite strings?

Any one here use the 50/50 slicks at all?

I believe one or two of the mods still use them. You won’t find many others.

Extinct huh? I see

Yysl venom. If you haven’t tried this string get some. They whip as well as ammo and are thinner and better for multi wrap tricks. And they are still thick enough to have a ton of control during a speed combo.

I have a ton of slick 6 that I bought when I first started, it’s not terrible when it’s brand new, but I don’t like it anymore overall

I love YYSL’s Venom, I need to buy more tubes of it when I make my big string order

Definitely fat nylon kitty binds well holds tension well

Fat yellow kitty or white 1.5 kitty

Ammo all the way. Those guys are awesome. Great product and great packaging.

I got some Venom last week, I didn’t like it at first, but I think it’s starting to grow on me.

I like their run of the mill ammo more than the venom. Venom was…eh. Couldn’t tell the difference between that and ammo, ammo was thicker which i liked and kept it’s tension pretty long. Plus, the length is awesome. Perfect for me actually which is a real bonus for me.

I need to try some Ammo, I haven’t yet.

Venom is slightly more dense and thinner. I think it whips much better.

So adding fat nylon kitty and gotta try regular ammo to compare it to venom
Kitty 1.5 already added to the list of things I need to try… Should probably try kitty xl since it’s been brought up enough times, that is if regular fat kitty isn’t big enough as it is

I like the Venom better than the Ammo, but both are great. The only things preventing Venom from being my “perfect” string are:

1. I find they’re wound just a smidge TOO loose. That’s probably something to do with tension management, but I find myself wishing they were just a bit tighter-wound

2. Price. But that’s all premium strings, really. I continue to buy YYSL and a few other premium brands when I can, but then I ALSO buy bulk strings. And what ends up happening is that I just get used to the bulk stuff and end up buying the premium stuff less.

Yeah, I can see that. I actually prefer the Orange hybrid clyw slackline as my go to string for now. I got the poly lime, but they just don’t feel… Well I guess they’re just a bit softer

You can bulk ammo.

Toxic Dragons, Kitty FAT, CLYW Chubby Slackline and Type10 Cotton. Just depending on the yoyo.

Anyone know which one lasts longest? I’m that type of person who plays a string 'till it breaks, so wanted to know which one can last me the longest time.

Toxic Dragons for me. I put one on my Markmont Classic right after I got it, which was a few days after it’s release, and it’s still on it and playing great! So, 3 months on one string ;D

Toxic Dragons just do not die.

Thanks. Do you know how many strings they give you when you buy it? In the picture, it says that it gives you 10 strings but in the description it says 14.