You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

haha, thanks.

When your change jar is labeled “yoyo’s”

1 Like

you feel like killing people with your yoyo in a slow and gruesome way.

Note to self: Watch your back around Josh…

You work two jobs: One to support yourself, and the other to support your yoyoing habit.

I do this all the time. BOOMERANG TO THE FACE. ohhhh.
I do this with pokemanz too. Like, I picture my gengar eating people’s souls when I’m angry. I’m such an angelic creature. ;D

Playing my yoyo while I was in bed=pain do not attempt

When you paint your room, you make sure the color compliments your favorite throws.

That is freaky I swear I did his I have stripes that are half purple half black for my ava, half red half yellow for flamethrower code 1 and green and gray for 44 I promise I can even post pics when i get home tomorrow

you get a yoyo tatooed on you

when you walk the dog on your dog

^ haha

When you are talking to someone whether its your family or friend about yoyos aand you get so carried away with it that they stop listening.

you judge the temp/season by how cold your yoyo is outside

Good one, I do that all the time.

I’ll undertake that feat if there’s a prize…

Happens to me at school now. Got used to it but kinda weird when your in line on black Friday and someone yells hey yoyo do a trick and you have 50+ sleep deprived angry people looking at you like your food

That’s called beginner black Friday shoppers. All the smart ones pocket a bunch of junk food, twinkies and drinks. Or if you have a car pack the stuff in there and send someone out to get some anytime.

You know you’re obsessed when you are on this forum at work, Playing yoyo when you shouldn’t at work, Playing yoyo instead of eating lunch at work, and playing yoyo while waiting for the bus to catch a ride home.

when you take your yoyo out of your pocket and ur like “why isnt this warm?” then u realize you just put it in ur pocket less than 10 seconds ago

Just because I’m not obsessed doesn’t mean I can’t organize my yoyo in alphabetical order.

When you’re in church and they say they’re gonna talk about Genesis, you get really excited…and then really disappointed.

When a ‘stack’ is not a bunch of things on top of each other.

When you hear the term “string theory” you think of yoyo’s instead of theoretical physics.

Ahahaha, I think these are some of my all time favorites!

When you realize you only have an hour and fifteen minutes left to enter the CLYW Christmas art contest -_-