You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

When, in an effort to kill time while on hold with the government, you start to read the yo-yo forum. Then you realize, “I could be yo-yoing, instead!”

Go to it!

When you wake up early, just so you can go on the BST thread before your girlfriend wakes up and blames you for paying more attention to yoyo’s than her :stuck_out_tongue:

-xICooRsYIx

1 Like

When you are always hearing the sound of string on metal :stuck_out_tongue:

When you’ve read all 1024 reply’s…

When even though you have cuts all over your fingers you continue to yoyo no matter what.

If you did that. That must’ve taken a long time. Tell me how long it took. Or maybe are you joking??

When I already have 2 FH2010s and just purchased another one the other day (Freakhand). Funny thing is that I kind of want to pick up another Freakhand or two since I like the look of translucent Freehand yoyos.

These Freakhands are crazy good.

when you draw yoyos in art class…

When you blow off school work to browse a yoyo forum.

1 Like

when youre at a funeral your in the corner yoyoing

this shows real stuff guys…

ummmmmm…

-xICooRsYIx

When you do 5A tricks with a wii remote and nunchuck

1 Like
  1. When you try to throw a yoyo even when there is nothing in your hands… :frowning:
1 Like

Hahahaa. Air-yoyo. Recommended for Airheads =p Lol.

24.make a neckelace out of a pack of 100 strings and where it at all times

Go grocery shopping to prepare for a family meal of 10 for Thanksgiving and come out of the store with nothing but yoyos only to realize you were at a toy store and not a food store.

when you save your yoyo string and laminate it and hang it up on the wall ;D

WHen you are at walmart on blak friday and go insane and breakdown and mace everyone in the store because you forgot a yoyo.