You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

When you throw for awhile, put down the yoyo for a break… only to decide not to stop.

Dude, put down the throw and kiss the girl! It’ll be a lot easier to find another time to throw than to find another girl.

speaking from experience here…listen to the old man

1 Like

When you constantly brave bloody hits to the head – all in the name of yo-yoing.

When you think the leash on your puppy is a yoyo string and you try a trapeze mount with him.

We were supposed to think of an animal to base a report off of, I thought to myself of something yoyo related, and suddenly it came to me! Gnarwhal!

You’re making 200 bucks an hour and then you realize your yo-yoing in San Fransisco with a bucket.

When you think March 5 says Mach 5
(happened to me today :P)

when you are the last one to comment here :wink:

23.eat,sleep,drink–yo yo!

24.accept a yo yo apprentice(yes i have one)

when your at the top of a mountain and you realize your playing with a peak :stuck_out_tongue:

When you have a peak. When you think $100 isn’t a lot for a yoyo. When you are on this site.

When your mom tells you to do something OTHER than yoyoing and you walk around reading a book in one hand and yoyoing in the other…

Ah, the worst is when you put something in the microwave and start practicing while your waiting, and end up playing for like 20 minutes before remembering you put something in the microwave :smiley:

This happens to me all the time.

When you’re planning to make a shirt that says “I’d rather be yoyoing”

Dude! I thought about making a shirt that says, “Sorry…I was yo-yoing.” My wife picks on me for being late to events or taking too long of breaks at school. It’s ridiculous!

Most of this stuff has happened to me.

You know your obsessed when everyone in your town cals you “yo-yo” cause you do it all the time (thats me!)

when you draw yoyos when your not yoyoing

when you cremate all your broken strings

when you get all excited cus you found out somthing new by accident (im still a noobish it happens alot)

When you make knots in the yoyo when people watch and undo them just so they can be like omgawsh it spins for a long time!

when you contemplate moving to canada because it seems you can yoyo better in that climate haha

when you sell an old pipe for a popstar

you buy your friends yoyos and insist they become your apprentice

when you leave a forum because your dv888 is lonely

i g2g cya

How big is your town?

When you walk past the most attractive person you ever seen in your life and that person hold the guiness world record for most times complimented for beauty and that person is holding a yoyo but the only words that you can think of saying is “Nice yoyo”.

Hahaha, I like this one, I love the enormous setup, too.

When your jeans have yoyo rings worn into the pockets.

1 Like