You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

1. When you come to a store you never been to, and you check to see if they sell yo-yos.
  2. You make a count down on your wall calender for a yo-yo contest.
  3. When you are waiting for somebody in MC Donald’s you yo-yo in the play area.
  4. When you are not yo-yoing, you try to picture the tricks you are trying to do in your mind.
  5. You take a yo-yo book with you, just to read it, then you would try the tricks later.
  6. When you make your own yo-yo string.
  7. You wear two holsters on your belt, one with two yo-yos, and the other with extra yo-yo string and a counter-weight.
  8. You now and then buy a $3 yo-yo just for the yo-yo trading card, then end up having different colors of the yo-yo.
  9. You use a CD carrying case to hold yo-yo trading cards.

your a little late keb,

140.when your friends with Andre boulay

141.when you ask your parents if instead of saving for a new car if you can save for an Duncan MG ;D

1. When you decide to name your physics boat project after a yo-yo. :smiley:

143.when your at a relatives funeral, and your yoyoing :smiley:

1. When you go to a yoyo contest instead of going to a relatives wedding

that was an awesome one!!!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1. when you have a BOSS and think, “I need a better yoyo”

The reason I numbered them that way is because somebody put a wrong number.
Here is the right one:

Here is the last numbered post right after it:

They are on this page, I figured if I posted the numbers it should be on this page, then everybody else would number theirs the next number it should be, sorry for any misunderstandings.

141-

When you wake up 30 minutes earlier just to go to yoyo forums and to yoyo.

when you just get back from an awesome concert and you decide to pay your fellow yo-ers a visit on the fourm

1. When there’s an earthquake and you take your yoyos, and leave your girlfriend behind…
  2. When play yoyo in your wedding…
  3. When the preach/pastor said “You may kiss the bride”, you take your yoyo, kiss it…
  4. When you smack your teacher in the face because he took your yoyo…

147: You use a yo-yo to fend off burglars.

I did number 84.

There you go man.

148: when you start wanting to collect weird yo-yo’s as well as play them(dang mighty flea and $65. >:( haha)

149.when you search for hours on computers for a yoyo shop near you

this thread should get sticked!!!

Did this the other day when someone fried the power lines outside my house. Everyone got depressed when the TV and lights turned off and I just pulled out a yoyo until the power company fixed the lines.

Started doing this when I first entered intermediate, still trying to master it.

1. When your only goal in life is to have your own signature yoyo,
2 Likes
 that's mine.

151.when you try to get your friends to buy a yoyo to make sure it’s any good before you buy it ;D

1. You make yo-yo jokes that you say to your friends. They have no idea what you’re talking about…
  2. You do your school projects based on yo-yo’s(physics, short stories, etc.)
  3. You meet someone new and try to shake his/her hand. Too bad your yo-yo is attached to it.
  4. You have yo-yo’s/yo-yo gear in every room in the house. Yes, you even have a hubstacked(or something similar) yo-yo in the bathroom…
  5. You only eat foods that can be eaten with one hand. That way you’re other hand is still yo-yoing while you munch on some cookies.
  1. When you die, you are buried with a yoyo.
1 Like
  1. When you bring your Yo-Yo to school.