You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

1. When you start yoyoing while rock climbing couple hundred feet in the air.
1 Like
  1. When you read this whole thread from top to bottom.

2. a. When you have YYE forums up on your computer from clock in to clock out at work.
    b. When you try and blaze through all your customers so you can finish reading the thread you have up.
    c. When you get upset because more customers come in right as you were about to finish up and get back to checking the forums.

3. When you have 5 articles of clothing that you had your girlfriend paint custom yo-yo designs on.

4. When you compulsively check on your PMs to see if anyone has responded to your bst thread.

5. When you curse the postal service because their tracking doesn’t update quickly enough as you eagerly wait your new throw’s arrival.

6. When you go to check the mailbox even though you know your new throw hasn’t arrived yet.

Haha Done both of these too many times to count! 8)

1. You go to take a chemistry exam and you think “I wonder what kind of test’s they would have at a yo-yoing college.”

91.When you here words like: skyline, peak, atmosphere, Lyn, fury, dinasty, falcon, hayabusa, hitman, convict, journey, legacy, sunset, project, H2O, stickers, orings, bearing, genesis, squirrel, DNA, loop, velocity, tactic

You think about the yoyo.

2 Likes

ive done all of these

1. When you nail your first rock the baby in a car, with an imperial. (I’ve done it.)
1 Like

93.when you learn frontflip and backflip so you can yoyo while flipping(it hurts at first)
94. when you cry over a ding on your yoyo
95. when your dad trys to copy you, then gets mad due to unresponsive play, then send you to your room
96. when you are able to think of more than 3 reasons you are obsessed
97. when you transfer yoyo tricks to diabolo
98. when you hurt yourself badly trying to see how fast you can do around the wrolds
99. when you’ve broken a wii learning off string
100. (yes i got number 100) when you keep thinking of reasons until you hit 100
101. when you break a floor tile from when you dropped you off string
102. when your dog has his own stuffed yoyo to chew on

btw the reason i can think of so many reasons is thank to upsb, diabolo.ca/forum, and countless other forums with the same topic

Dude, That just happened to me while I was visiting my home town (STL) this past weekend!!!

1. when you act like yo are yoyoing with a yoyo string without a yoyo on the string
  2. when you spell the word you without the u
  3. when yo have a yoyo case/backpack for school
  4. when you mod your binder at school to hold yoyos
  5. when yo have a bracelet made of yoyo string

108.when you average over 10 posts a day
i average 11 :smiley:

It is mine lol :slight_smile:

1. When your on these forums…
1 Like

That Happens to me all the time.
110. When follow the Mail on your bike and he gets to your house and doesn’t have the yoyo, and then you go to your room then cry. ;D
111. When the teacher lets you go to the bathroom during Istep you yoyo.

that happens to me all the time

1 Like
  1. when you can tell poly apart from cotton just by touch
  2. when you make a grave for a yoyo you tried to mod and messed up on
  3. when you cuddle with your yoyo
  1. When you are at school and your friend is yoyoing and your priciple is watching from the side of the yoyo and the string breaks and hits him in the forhead and you tell your friend that was an amazing combo.
  1. When you make a thread like this.

when you shove it up ur but

when your girlfriend says wanna make out behind the tree and u ignore her cuz ur yoyoing

when ur yoyo falls on the ground and yell MY BABY SNOOKEMS

when you win 2 grand and spend ALL of it on yoyos and yoyo supplies

130.when yoyoing becomes a religion ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1. When robbers break in, you reach for your yoyo, not a bat.