Yo-Yo Pet Peeves

I don’t think they buy them, they trade/gift a kendama to a sponsored player/company owner/someone with access to a lot of yoyos and then they get hooked up with some good throws.

this thread just got weird O_O

Lol

The lack of grammar and proper spelling this forum has.

3 Likes

That’s a sentence fragment.

:wink:

I hate it when I am yoyoing and some guy who thinks he’s tough tells me how bad I would get beat up in his favorite hang out/ bar/ neighborhood. I don’t bother to point out that I am 15 years old and skinny, and I would probably be beaten up anyway if it was half as tough as they were acting. It also irritates me when someone asks me something outside of yoyoing, and then acts surprised at my answer. An example would be this:
Person: “what hobbies do you have aside from yoyoing?”
Me: “well I love tennis, and I am into martial arts, and I like ultimate frisbee”
Person: “WOAH REALLY? I thought you were gonna say like juggling or something!”

Me literally died.

Mine brain just exploded.

Hypothetically, of course.

well yes physicaly it would be to big of a mess

“What yoyo is he using?” comments on a yoyo video.

And kids commenting about yoyo stuff on a non-yoyo-related post made by someone.
Example: One time I was going through Tyler Severance’s Instagram and there was a girlfriend appreciation post [completely not a yoyo post at all] and some kid posted a fanboy-type comment and that was just not cool.

Even the big shot yoyoers have a life outside the spinning toy.

Oh, to add to that… The annoying kids on contests who go up asking to trade/sell their yoyos to every single person.

When beginners think the dv888 is the best yoyo ever

hey now. We all did at some point. I still pick mine up when I feel like it. For its price its pretty amazing. I also have a puffin and a summit so I kno what I’m talkin bout lol.

Excuse me Mr. “OMG MY SUPERNOVA IS AMAZING I MUST MAKE FIVE THREADS ABOUT IT TODAY!”

5 Likes

The dv888 is a stunning yoyo for a stunning price.
“I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”
-Voltaire

Glad I wasn’t the one to say it.

omg

…That makes 2 of us

1 Like

Ouch

No longer twisted string. Twisted rope

No longer kitty string. Kitty Rope

2… :wink:
If I was serious, I’d be so mad right now…