Yo-Yo Pet Peeves

operation yoyo rope is a go haha

I hate it when people tell me what to throw. “You need a CLYW, you haven’t lived until you’ve played with a CLYW”.

1 Like

Yoyo rope! Yoyo rope!

typically what i do but i will still have a 150 dollar throw on me so if i dont c shildren then i can use it ;D. but i swear those little twerps grow out of the groung behind you when your not paying attention and snag that throw right up.

no longer toxic strings
its toxic rope

no longer yoyo string lab
its now yoyo rope lab

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

I hate that. I can’t figure out how to avoid it. When you buy a string it’s fine, but when you cut it and tie it, it just doesn’t look right. There must be a special way to tie it. Maybe, they cut off the tail when they tie it before the send it to you.

Since its polyester I suppose you can take a lighter to it for like a second and melt the knot together. But who knows I haven’t tried it myself

Thy probably cut it beforehand.

Mane dem peepoles gettin mad crazy with them spinner thangs on dat rope!!!

If I’m following here, you should tie the new knot before you cut the string. Once you have your new knot, nip the string near the knot. I wouldn’t try the burning thing, you’re liable to watch your whole string go up in smoke.

1 Like

All of the kendma people getting into yoyoing who have only been yoyoing for 4 months or so and think they need some really expensive yoyo like the CLYW X Turningpoint gold plated FHZ with adamantium weight rings modded with rice stacks and has a terraspin tenball concave jet propelled flux capacitor turbo bearing.

1 Like

Word!!!

My pet peeve?

The amount of terrible grammar in this thread.
Mainly page 3 :wink:

1 Like

It’s more of a forum thing but when people write a topic and then just put “^” in the body or any other random character

I’m pretty much going to start calling all my yoyo strings ropes.

no longer expert string
now its expert rope

not intermediate rope
but expert rope ;D ;D

Modern yoyos are good for rope tricks :smiley:

When you put on a fresh toxic and you’re throwing your mint summit and the knot slips and your perfectly mint throw flies away :’(. Then you pick it up and find your baby’s first boo boo :’( :’(

love me some fat rope

Umm that sounds wrong …