XxEPICGAMERxX

Our fellow thrower is in the Hospital at the moment. He has been severely Injured and is at the verge of death(according to his mom) we are hoping he will make a recovery. I made this thread because I promised his mom I would inform every thrower, so you guys can support him along the way.

-Alann

If this is true… that’s sad.

If this is some made up story to put off the scam he made, then shame on him and let him be a disgrace to the yoyoing community. Honestly and realistically though, If my son was on the “verge of death” than I wouldn’t be on YYE messaging kids about the situation… I would be more concerned with my kid. Let’s be serious here… I don’t think this is real. If it is, shame on me for thinking so. If it’s not, then shame on him.

1 Like

im suspicious too. But I don’t break my promises.

Do you know him personally?
Can you verify this?

no but he has till the end of feb. to send me the cash

Well, I see this:

Note the times shown are Central time…

If a lie, he’d be going to this extreme to get out of sending $15?

That would definitely be the most amazing internet scam story I’ve heard.

The funniest at the very least.

From a parents perspective. I could care less about any wheeling and dealing my child was doing if he was in an accident. Not calling this lies but at least it is the worst way to spend what could be the last moments of your child’s life. If you suspect he is making this up a school bus crash out on a field trip would make the news (and would be rare). I say forget about it and go on. If in fact someone is injured I hope you are well and recover fully and quickly.

Yep, if my kid was seriously hurt some $15 scam on a yoyo board would be the last thing on my mind.

1 Like

An IP check shows this guy is from the Phoenix area. A search of the Phoenix news stations turns up:

Update - had the wrong city. Researched w/correct city and the result is the same - no recent bus accidents.

I’d write off that $15 to experience and move on.

2 Likes

holy cow. what an awful way to get out of paying 15 bucks. XxEPICFAILURExX

Well done jhb. Need I say more.

i know I saw this too. I told his “mom” and she said that he and hurry up brother share that account.

He supposably died today. I’m sorry if this is true.

Fixed

is there anyway of proving this

Death is such a sensitive subject, so it’s really hard to push and say that he or she is lying, but if this is a lie, then this is a really bad idea because some people are genuinely worried.

no

me well part of me the other part I calling BS on this