help please..

hello…
my name is satrio and i’m 15…
i want to join this yoyo community…
but i’m having a rought time and my parents won’t let me get a yoyo…
i only have one freehand zero that already have a lot of cracks on it and its not playable anymore…
i also can’t find any yoyo store in ottawa, canada…
i’m interested in the tricks that include string tricks and counter weight…
all helps would be greatly appreciated…

thanks…

Everyone, tomonzzz is a spammer. He has spammed several people on YYN and theyo. If you don’t believe me, check here: http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,43790.0.html

Also, we kept telling him ways to get money to buy a yoyo. We even told him to send cash to YYE, but he kept begging, and he wouldnt listen to us. Don’t fall into his trap.

Wow! You again?

If you’re going to spam on forums where you haven’t been banned yet, at least change your story and name. Just some friendly advice.

To add to what Samad has mentioned above me…

wow… im so deeply sad for you >:( >:( >:( :’( :’( Loser

-evan

Haha, see, no one is gonna fall for your plan satrio

Yeah that sure takes a character.

the best way to make something like this stop is ignore it…Hes going to keep going where he gets some kind of response.

If he were trolling, this might be the case.

As it is, he’s not. He’s scamming. Or at least trying to. His story changes with the winds, and he hops from forum to forum slightly revising the strategy each time. He actually got a little distance at another site, until it’s members (who have helped him out) started exchanging notes and realizing they’d been had.

I admit I found it a little pathetic to be begging for a handout, but in a small way sympathized with him for a while. It wasn’t until stories about his taking charity and denying it started surfacing that I lost any sympathy I had for him. That and the multitudes of people offering their advice to him, which he’s apparently not interested in hearing, irked me a little.

I feel like a schmuck for even having posted in this thread, I’ll say that much. I’ve also found, in my short time in this community, that most of it’s participants tend to have smaller wallets and bigger hearts. Just don’t want anyone to get taken advantage of, that’s all.

Frankly, I’m about ready to just send him a nice yoyo, with delivery confirmation so I know he got it, and see if this spamming continues. If he’s legit in any respect at all, this nonsense will cease here and everywhere else he’s currently doing it at.

How about it, Satrio? Would a new Lyn Fury do it for ya? I’ll even toss in a KK bearing. Shipping will be on me, bro. The thing is that you have to stop the nonsense, enjoy the hobby, and become a valuable member and poster. Think you can handle that? If you’re interested, just post in this thread. No PMs, please.

http://home.comcast.net/~robert.m.miller/lynfurykk.jpg

i’m sorry for all my post and being annoying…
i promise i will stop the nonsense, enjoy the hobby, and become a valuable member and poster… :slight_smile:

thanks again for Doc Robot for giving the Lynfury and kk bearing…
i’ll pm you my address… :slight_smile:

Ok, let’s back up the BS wagon.

Time for you to do some explaining. Real quick.

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,43857.0.html

Thought the only thing you had was a busted FHZ? What’s with the Mosquito?

Pay your rent? I thought you were 15 years old? With no income? Furthermore, in the threads I saw you were claiming that your parents didn’t want (for whatever reason) to buy you a yoyo. Now, I’m finding threads where you’re claiming your parents are as broke as you are, and can’t buy you a yoyo. Which is it?

In yet another thread I just found, you claim you are of Indonesian descent, and came to Canada to study. Ok, I dig that. Cool. Time for you to clarify, though. Did you send yourself to Canada to study? If so, I’m having a hard time believing you’re 15 years old with no bankroll. Did your parents send you over to Canada? If so, I’m having a hard time believing that parents with enough scrilla to send a child from Southeast Asia to Canada can’t cough up some allowance for a yoyo.

Care to explain to me what is, at a cursory glace, blatant dishonesty?

Why, after a good look, am I turning up so much more of your “exploits” on other forums? I knew you were shady, as I saw some of the other threads you were in, but I didn’t actually think you were this shady. C’mon, man. Sockpuppets? Lying?

Anything to discuss?

Nice digging!

Wow he is a loser I can’t believe he does things like that! >:(

i’m sorry.
That was me before you give me a lynfury.
i changed, i promised to you.

The fact is i’m 15 with no income, and it’s true that my parents wont get me a yoyo, even they have money. They dont like when i play yoyo.
I came to canada with my parents, and i only have one busted fhz.
i’m not lying for this post.

Please don’t cancel the lyn fury and kk bearing.
I just want to enjoy yoyoing now.
NO more lies, fake identity, beging, etc.
I will stop the nonsense, enjoy the hobby, and become a valuable member and poster.

thanks

Loser.

Well, I am thinking you guys missed one thing.

See how desperate he was? He was so desperate, that he made several accounts, had several alibis, and other things to get people to give to him. I am guessing that he doesnt have a Mosquito, but lied about it so that way, his next fake account could be more inconspicuous.

I think we can learn something from him. Look at what lengths he went to just to yoyo. If all of us had that same determination, we would all be pros.

Forgive, and Forget.

Have Fun Throwing,
~Samad

you really have changed? only time will tell. Also do you live where you can do yard work? if so then you could try to do some for money for yo-yo’s. Also try to get a job for money for yo-yos.

i already changed.
i promise, the thing is now i really need a new yoyo.
i think DocRobot can help me.
and i promise i’ll try to get a job as soon as posible for a yoyo.

thanks.

Oh, I haven’t given you anything yet.

Really? Why not? What’s their issue with your hobby?

Odd. In another thread (which I can dig up if I need to) you claim you were “sent” to Canada. This word usage implies that you came alone, or at the very least, the sending party didn’t accompany you.

I can’t get over the feeling that you are. In several places.

There you go again, worrying only about what you can do for yourself.

You’re already back to begging again in this very thread. (See yourself, just above.) I have the feeling there’s no hope for you at all. You’re all talk, really. Just as soon as there’s any pressure on you whatsoever, you cave and go right back to your normal manipulation tactics. It’s really just pathetic.

“I’ll just tell them what they want to hear.”

Just come clean. The truth. The whole truth. Nothing but the truth. No begging.

Thanks!

Didn’t know it went this deep with him. Like I said, I was around for some of the nonsense. Then, I got curious.

I totaly agree with DocRobot, he has lots of evidence and a good case. Maybe., we can have a YYE courth meeting! Lol andre can judge and the other people are the jury… well… :-X