Hard Times

hello yoyoexpert my name is DaMarcus. I have been around yoyoexpert for a long time but i have just recently joined. But know my family is going through hard times my mom lost her job and we had to move in with my grandma and my yoyo broke. So if you want to give me any yoyos that you dont want are need just send them to address removed.

Wow you are a dick

Doyou go the the yoyo meeting in Indy, and don’t post your address.

It’s hard times for all of us. You aren’t going to get any free yoyos for asking.

You know you can’t just come on a forum and ask for free yoyos. If I was in your situation I would be thinking about other things than yoyos.

Tomonzzz strikes again?

Yah. Don’t post your address cuz’ others might use it for spaming

Lol, I was thinking that, too.

Don’t beg. Go to toysrus and buy a FH2.

Dude, he can’t. He has no money. Have you read any other posts in this thread, lol?

But you are right, he shouldn’t have begged.

I did. But he probably has enough to buy a cheap FH2.

If he is BEGGING for a yoyo, I don’t think he can afford one. :wink:

It’s either that, or he’s really lazy.

This is almost EXACTLY like tomonzzz’s story. Word of advice: The yoyo community frowns upon beggin for yoyos, you’re not the only one who has gone through hard times. Think about the homeless people. They need food and shelter because they lost their homes through these hard times.

1 Like

Hey pal… Every one is in hard times now… In this economy, I just had to lend my MOM my last paycheck… My older brother owes my money… Its rough all around…

Ever thought about mowing lawns? Shoveling snow? Babysitting? Walking Dogs?

Just let this thread die.

Dude, I think that I’ve had even more rougher times than you(way more). But I think you got lucky because I have a broken yoyo at home that I don’t want. Which country do you live in??

But on the nice side, welcome to the forums!! :slight_smile:

How do we even know this is happening to you, you could just be saying that hoping that some idiot will give you a yoyo.

Well, I think his language sounds like he is telling the truth…

he may be trying to get a free yoyo, but id rather give this guy a yoyo then give money to the guy on the side of the road that is going to lie and say he wants food then just goes and buys beer…

check you mail man, im sure i have a old one i can send you down