Official Pay It Forward Thread For Yoyo Expert Members?

Hey guys! Wanted to try something new. Would love to help someone any way that I can. Does anyone need a yoyo? Money to help with the bills? Someone to talk to? If anyone needs help with anything let me know! Will help anyway that I possibly can. I want to do something kind for someone in hopes of starting a trend that triggers each person to do something nice for another person that is a part of this awesome community. Lets PAY IT FORWARD and make the world a better place. As a community lets only promote love and positivity. You never know how one simple act of kindness can change another persons whole life. Hit me up so I can start. Dont be afraid to post what you need in the comments as others may can help but def dm me if you would like. Have a blessed evening everyone!

31 Likes

:heart: you rock man!

5 Likes

I appreciate the kind words

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::+1:

3 Likes

This is awesome!

4 Likes

Just trying to do my part

1 Like

Completed mine! Please help me keep this going.

9 Likes

Anybody else want to take part and bless someone? Bless and get blessed. Hope everyone has a blessed day

1 Like

i wouldnt trust none into yoyoers. maybe giving people yoyos or borrowing money maybe but nothing else. this community isnt tight enough for that and i feel like most people just gon take advantage of each other. maybe only people who you pm and stuff.

Please speak for yourself and do not judge anyone. If you don`t have trust in a members of this community, then what are you doing here? Find another group of interest where you can trust anyone.

1 Like

its not a personal thing. but there are lots of toxic things in yoyoing that are prevalent like flexing your wealth and other stuff that makes it weird. also why would you trust internet people?

Who’s flexing wealth?

What’s up with your favorite yoyo???

1 Like

Because i have not completely lost my faith in people. When i will loose it, i will stop posting anything anywhere.

yoyoing in general is about flexing, the materialistic side of it, and the companies and sponsors. its true and no one can refute it.

its a yoyo i made thats the name of it

Yoyoing is not about flexing? Never heard that one before. Thats an odd name for a yoyo…

2 Likes

I refuse. What you have wrote - it is only your personal opinion.

4 Likes

cope

i made it when i had no job and little money. it’s to remeber those times